Chapter 3

Dani's POV
The next day at work was weird. Every time I saw Bright I remembered how close we were to almost fucking last night and I just wanted to push him against the wall and take him then and there. I didn't even care if anyone saw it. I just wanted him.

"Powell, you alright"I heard Gil say but I couldn't stop staring at Malcolm to listen to him.

"Dani?"

I snapped out of my daze and found Gil looking at me confused.

"Yeah, sorry what's up"

"I was just going to ask why you ran out of Bright's apartment last night"

" Oh, I had um something to do at home." I said nervously hoping Gil wouldn't catch on to my lie.

"Okay, well talk to Bright, he didn't seem himself last night. He might still be having nightmares about the girl in the box."

"Alright, I"ll talk to him"

He walked away and let me go back into my daze. I shouldn't be doing this. Gil told me about what happened with Eve and i'm not scared but he might not be ready for something with me. Hell I'm not ready to date anyone for that matter, but he makes me want to.

As I walk over to him my core aches for him to touch me, kiss me, and fuck me. Shit what the fuck is wrong with me. My thoughts were interrupted when Bright looked at me with lust and want in his eyes. Before I could form a sentence he grabbed my wrist and pulled me into a closet.

"I haven't stopped thinking about you. About your perfect body."

"Your lips" Bright said putting his thumb to my lip and pulling me in to kiss me.

I couldn't stop the moan that came out of my mouth as he caressed my tongue with his. He groaned when I wrapped my legs around his waist as he was holding me up. His hard manhood pressing against me.

I started to take off my shirt when we heard a knock at the door stopping both of our movements.

"I don't know what you guys are doing in there, but we have a murder on 7th street." we heard JT say on the other side of the door.

"We'll be out in a second." Bright yelled.

I began to put back on my shirt when Bright grabbed my wrists with one hand and pulled down my bra just enough for him to suck my hard nipple.

Fuck.

I moaned loudly in my hand. We really need to go out there before anyone starts to wonder what we are doing in a closet. But the way he's sucking and biting my nipple I don't think i'll be able to get out of the closet without fucking him.

"Fuck, Dani. Please come to my place tonight. Please." Bright groaned as I started rubbing myself against him.

"Please"

"Okay" I moaned. I love the way he begs. It turns me on to the max. After like a minute or so Bright put me down and handed me my shirt.

The way he was looking at me made my pussy clench in need for him. I put on my shirt then started to fix my hair. My hair looked like a mess. After what seemed like forever my hair finally looked normal.

I turned the doorknob when Bright turned me around and kissed my lips. He then pushed me up against the door and kept kissing me more passionately then before.