Sawamura Daichi

Squeaky shoes and yelling are all that could be heard in the boy's volleyball gym at Karasuno High School.

Definitely not something you wanted to hear this early in the morning.

But really, it's your fault for agreeing to your boyfriend's request.

"It'll be fine, (M/N). You just need to come by and say hi. They just want to know you're real."

"Dai-Chaaaaannnnnn!! I can't just drop by and be all confident like you!" You pouted to your boyfriend, your hands grasping his shirt in an anxious manner, his head shook jokingly at your behaviour, a small tint of pink to his cheeks. "You're overreacting, (M/N). You'll be okay." Daichi smiled to his smaller boyfriend reassuringly, kissing the top of his head lightly.

You went to argue about what he said, but before you could even utter a single word, the gym door was slammed open from the inside. And out came a tiny, TINY ginger boy who grinned happily, waving his arms widely in some sort of greeting, you think it was a greeting? Maybe he was crazy. "Captain! Morning!"

"Good Morning, Hinata-san." Daichi smiled warmly to his kouhai -at least you assumed he was Daichi's kouhai-, waving back to the tiny boy.

"Who's that, Captain? Is he a new member?!" Hinata jumped up and down happily, rushing over to your slightly shaking form. "HI! I'm Hinata Shōyō! I'm a first year! Who are you?" Hinata leaned close to you, squinting his eyes questionably. But all you could do was stutter. He was a first year?! How?!

"Hinata, this is (L/N) (M/N). My boyfriend." Daichi spoke once he realised you weren't going to say anything. He should of figured that out in the beginning. You? Speaking to people? Pfft, Daichi could be so silly sometimes.

"Oh." A pause. "OH." Then Hinata blinked in surprise, before a grin plastered itself on his face, an even brighter grin that before. "Daichi-san said you were a second year! It's nice to meet you, (L/N)-senpai!" Hinata bowed respectfully, coming back up to look into your eyes.

Little did he know, you just have him the biggest confidence boost.

"Well, as your senpai! It would be rude of me to not come and watch your practice to get to know my little cute kouhai!" You grinned, ruffling the ginger locks of the smaller boy. Hinata's eyes sparkled, grabbing your arm and dragging you into the gym.

Daichi chuckled at the two younger boys, following behind them.

~~~~

After a long practice of staring at Daichi's legs, you finally had to leave and head to your own class. A shame really, he was truly Mr. Thighs.

"Are you sure you have to go, (L/N)-senpai?!" Hinata whined, grabbing your sleeve. His hold was tight, but you just placed your left hand over his to pry it off gently.

You grinned at your tiny kouhai, wrapping your right arm around his shoulders happily. "I'll come by after school to see your amazing quick attack again, Hinata! But you also need to head to class, I don't want my little kouhai to fail!" Hinata nodded before running off, you presumed to his class. Or, probably to practice more, who knows.

After Hinata left, an annoyed grunt came from the male behind you. "I change my mind," Daichi wrapped his large arms around his boyfriend's waist from behind, kissing the said male's cheek grumpily. "I need to keep you all to myself. Hinata keeps trying to steal you." Daichi kissed your lips softly before holding you close to his chest, burying his nose into the crook of your neck.

A snort escaped your lips. "Can we adopt Hinata? I'll be his mum and you'll be his dad!" You grinned, turning to wrap your smaller arms around your larger boyfriend's neck. "We cannot adopt my kouhai." Daichi shook his head, but a smile was present on his lips.

"But Dai-Chaaaaannnnnn!"

"No." A huff escaped your lips. "Yes." You replied, leaning up closer to Daichi's face, well, as close as you could get being shorter than him.

"N-" Your lips pressed against Daichi's to silence him, pulling him closer to your smaller form. His lips danced against yours, humming in content.

"Yes!" You pulled away, grinning happily at your blushing boyfriend. "... Fine." Daichi sighed in defeat, moving towards your lips again.

---

A new book, a new chapter and another cute volleyball dork! 

Next: Hinata Shōyō