Iwaizumi Hajime

Request: Iwaizumi and (Y/N) have been dating for a while without anybody knowing. (Y/N) being the fabulous boyfriend he is, goes to his boyfriend's practice, but people mistake (Y/N) for Oikawa's fanboy. Iwaizumi gets jealous and spills the tea.

The Aoba Johsai's boys volleyball gym was filled with squeaky shoes and the sound of yelling voices.

(Y/N) breathed in deeply and stepped through the door. "Uh... Excuse me?" The (h/c) boy yelled out, waving his arms around to get the attention of the sweaty boys. "Who are you here for?" One of the coaches asked, walking over to you with his arms crossed over his chest lightly. He really didn't like practice being interrupted.

"Oh! It's you!" Oikawa pointed his finger in your direction, a playful smirk plastered on his lips. "You're always with (s/n)-chan and her group of fangirls! You must be a fanboy!"

An irk mark appeared on Iwaizumi's forehead as he growled lowly. That's HIS boyfriend.(Y/N) blinked in surprise, his lips moving without a sound leaving them. "What's your name, cute fanboy?" Oikawa basically skipped over to you, leaning closely to your shoulder. You finally decided to try and form words, looking over to the slightly taller male. "(L/N) (Y/N). But I-"

"You have such a cute name!" Oikawa gushed, ranting on about his adorable 'fanboy'.

"Oikawa! We get it, you like the kid! Now let him speak!" Matsukawa groaned, slapping the captain's back roughly. Oikawa pouted, rubbing his back. "You're so mean! Anyways, what do you need from me, cutie-chan?" Oikawa leaned against your side, grinning happily at you. "Do you need my number? I don't mind giving the cutest guy ever my phone number! Especially when he's my fanboy!"

Iwaizumi growled much louder, his hands gripping the ball he held so tightly he could feel it start to break. "Shittykawa." Iwaizumi whispered menacingly, throwing the ball straight at the brunette boy's forehead. "Get away from my boyfriend!" The vice-captain went up to the boy he loved and to the boy he demised right now, grabbing onto the smooth (s/c) hand of his lover. "He is mine. He is not your fanboy! Stop trying to flirt with him!" iwaizumi huffed in annoyance, pulling you closer to his sweaty but heavily built chest.

"Boyfriend?! IWA-CHAN WHY DIDN'T YOU TELL ME!?" Oikawa whined to his best friend, rubbing his forehead lightly.

"Because you didn't need to know yet!"

"Iwaaaaaaa! You should of told me! I need to know these things! Especially with how cute he is!" Iwaizumi held you protectively against his chest, glaring daggers at the other boy in front of him.

"Hey, guys...? Can I just steal my boyfriend from practice now before you start to physically fight?" You intertwined into their intense staring contest, smiling slightly to ease the tension. You witnessed Oikawa's eyes sparkle from your cuteness and your boyfriend's face flush slightly.

"Go ahead. Take him, just make sure he's in good shape for tomorrow!" You snorted at the comment one of the team mates made but nodded your head in agreement anyways. "I promise!" You grinned before dragging you gorgeous boyfriend out of the gym, a happy aura surrounding you.

The silence between you two irritated Hajime, although he didn't know how to start a conversation up between you two. You always knew what to say in these moments, but he never did. A thought crossed Iwaizumi's mind before he nodded his head in approval at his idea.

"So, what do you think of the weather?" Iwaizumi tried to stop the silence, looking at you with anticipation for your answer.

"You were really adorable back there. It was so cute watching you get jealous!" The (h/c) male's (e/c) eyes sparkled happily.

"Th-The weather!" (Y/N) giggled before leaning up towards his boyfriend, kissing his lips sweetly.

"I love you, Iwaizumi Hajime."

"... I love you too." 

---

Okayy! Sorry it's all rushed, I wrote it at like 2 am and I didn't proof read it! hopefully it's all okay! 

next: bokuto kōtarō