THREE

Outside
Rick and Glenn walk outside and walk past two Walkers that are close to them. The Walkers briefly look at them, but the Walkers smell dead on them so they don't bother. Rick and Glenn crawl under a bus and come out on the other side where a huge hoard of Walkers is waiting for them. Rick and Glenn continue to shuffle through the crowd without any Walkers noticing that they are alive. Roof The survival group enters and looks down at the Walkers, Glenn and Rick.

"Hey, what's happening, man?" Merle asks the group as the rush back.

"Hey, T-Dog, try that C.B." Morales tells T-Dog as they all are looking over the side of the roof.
:
"Hey, come on. Talk to me, y'all."

"Base camp, this is T-Dog. Anybody hear me? Can anybody out there hear me?" Morales notices Glenn and Rick.

"There." Thunder then rumbles.

"That asshole is out on the street with the handcuff keys?" Merle questions before T-Dog shows him the key he has.

Survival Camp
Dale was with Jim fixing up the mobile home.

"Boy, that hose isn't long for this world, is it?" Dale asks Jim as they work on the mobile home

"No sir."
Dale:
"Where the hell are we gonna find a replacement? Hey Kylie can you come check this out?" Kylie then gets up and goes and checks it out.

"Do you see what we see?" Dale questions the young strawberry blonde girl.

"Yeah, that hose is going to go bad very soon if you don't get a replacement."

"It's late. They should've been back by now."

"Worrying won't make it better." Shane is playing with Carl, while Lori stares at them.

"Attaboy." Shane says as he encourages Carl.

"Yeah."

"And three, two, one... pull it." Carl pulls it and nothing.

"Ah! Aw." They both laugh.

"Start it over. Make your "p" the other way... around your finger."

"Oops."

"Good, just tie it like around your finger. Attaboy." The radio starts to make noise.

"Hello, base camp! Can anybody out there hear me? Base camp, this is T-Dog. Anybody hear me?" Dale takes the radio.

"Hello? Hello? Reception's bad on this end. Repeat. Repeat."

"Shane, is that you?"

"Is that them?" Lori asks as she walked over to the group.

"We're in some deep sh*t. We're trapped in the department store." T-Dog said over the radio.

"He said they're trapped?" Shane questions as they tried to listen carefully.

"There are geeks all over the place. Hundreds of 'em. We're surrounded."

"T-Dog, repeat that last. Repeat." The radio then stops.

"He said the department store." Lori said as she looked at everyone.

"I heard it too." Dale conformes.

"Shane?" Lori says as she looks to Shane.

"No way. We do not go after them. We do not risk the rest of the group. Y'all know that."

"So we're just gonna leave her there?" Amy said not wanting to lose the only family she has.

"Look, Amy, I know that this is not easy..." But Amy interrupts him.