•~Part 7~•

(Edited)

Dipper yawned as he awoke from his sleep. He sniffed the air and quickly went downstairs to the kitchen where Stanly was cooking his not so famous Stan-Cakes. Ford was sitting at the table drinking a cup of coffee and Mabel was messing around with Waddles on the floor.

" Good morning Grunkle Stan, Grunkle Ford, and Mable"  Dipper said a bit more cheerful than usual.

"Good morning Dipper" Ford said with a small smile.

" Morning kid" Stanly said, not looking away from the cooking Stan-Cakes.

"Morning Dip-Stick!" Mabel said as she got up from the floor and hugged Dipper.

Waddles trotted over to Dipper and oinked as if saying hello. Dipper chuckles.

"Good morning to you to Waddles" Dipper said as he patted Waddles head.

Dipper and Mabel sat down at the table with Ford and soon after Stanly joined in with the now cooked and ready to eat Stan-Cakes.

After they had finished Dipper went back up stairs to his bedroom to get changed and meet Bill in the forest like he had asked Dipper to do previously in the dream. Dipper slipped on a black shirt with a red sweater, choosing not to zip it up, and dark navy blue jeans with his sneakers. Before Dipper walked out of his room he grabbed his old pinetree hat to top off his outfit for the day.

Dipper walked down the creaky stairs and started to head for the front door but was stopped by Ford, who was still sitting at the table drinking his coffee.

"Where are you going Dipper?" Ford said as he sat his coffee mug down and looked at Dipper.

"I um I'm just going out into the woods. I probably won't be back 'til later." Dipper said as he left out the part about going to see Bill.

"Do you need your sketchbook today?" Ford said as he took a sip from his coffee mug.

Dipper had become a great artist over the years and loved to draw the creatures he found in the woods of Gravity Falls. Dipper thought for a second then nodded.

"Yeah why not." Dipper said as he went back up stairs and grabbed his sketchbook.

Dipper came back down the stairs now with his sketchbook and a pencil in hand. Dipper headed towards the door and made a quick exit before he could be stopped again but of course not without saying goodbye to everyone.

It was a nice summer day with a small cool breeze that danced with the plants and the leaves that were still on the trees. Dipper walked along the trail that lead to the heart of the woods hoping that that's where Bill wanted to meet up with him. Dipper entered the small clearing only to see no one there. "Huh... maybe he's by the lake that's around here" Dipper thought as he headed in the direction of the small lake that wasn't far from the clearing.

When Dipper got to the lake he saw the rushing waterfall that lead into a small lake that was filled with all types of creatures and animals. Yellow daisies and violets outlined the lake and there were a few butterflies here and there. Dipper sat down on a log that was nearby and flipped his sketchbook open to a clean page. He took out his pencil and started to sketch and draw out the beautiful sight in front of him. When he was done shading in and finishing the final parts, he raised the drawing up to match the scene in front of his to find that the sketch was a perfect match. Dipper smiled softly.

"Wow Pinetree it looks like a complete replica!" Bill said as he came up from behind Dipper.

Dipper jumped a bit, not knowing Bill was behind him, and landed down hard on his bottom. Bill laughed so hard he started to tear up. Dipper huffed and got an idea.

"Hey Bill!" Dipper said in a joking tone.

"Yes pine-" Bill was cut off by Dipper splashing water at Bill and getting his shirt and jacket wet.

Dipper started to laugh and tear up as Bill made a pouting face. " if Pinetree wants to play like that then so be it!" Bill thought with a sly smirk. Dipper stopped laughing as Bill picked him up and tossed him into the lake. Dipper resurfaced and laughed out loud. He swam over to Bill and before Bill could pull away, Dipper pulled Bill in the water with him.
Soon enough Dipper and Bill were having a splash fight and laughing like idiots. Bill snapped and both of their jackets were off along with their shoes and socks so they didn't have so much weight on them.
After the splash fight was done, which Bill had won, Dipper and Bill were drying off in the sun and talking about random things. Dipper went to go put on his socks and shoes and his sweater when he felt that they were dry enough. As Dipper did that Bill started to look through Dipper's sketchbook. The pictures were so amazingly good! Bill kept flipping through the sketches and drawings until he stopped on one drawing. It was of him when he was trapped in the stone prison for ten long years.

(This is what it looks like(not mine! Credit goes to artist!))

Bill flipped back to the cover of the sketchbook as he saw Dipper walking back over to him. He handed the sketchbook and pencil back over to Dipper.

"Hey Pinetree do you think you can stay out late tonight? Or sneak out? I want to show you something" Bill asked.

"What do you want to show me?" Dipper asked in reply.

"It would wreck the surprise if I told you!" Bill said.

Dipper looked away from Bill to think."I can probably sneak out, knowing Grunkle Ford he probably won't let me stay out late." Dipper thought.

"Alright what time do you want to see me and where?" Dipper asked as he looked back up at Bill.

Bill smiled.

"Meet me here at Midnight." Bill said.

"Alright I guess I'll see you then Bill." Dipper said as he smiled and walked away to the shack.

Dipper opened the shack's door and headed up to his room. He closed his room door and leaned his back up against it. He slid down to the floor and smiled.

"What a good day..."

~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~
1098 words!
So sorry this took so long to post this but I hope you enjoyed! ~Author