•~Part 9~•

(Edited)

Dipper woke up early in the morning to the birds chirping their morning lullaby and the sunlight that shone brightly and quite harshly into his soft chocolate brown eyes. Dipper felt a pair of arms wrapped around him in a hug, He didn't mind as he already knew it was Bill and lent it back into Bill's chest. Dipper yawned softly and sneezed from all of the pollen around him. Dipper heard a warm chuckle behind him and he knew exactly who it was.

"Good morning Bill," Dipper said softly with a small smile.

"Good morning Pinetree, your sneezes are quite adorable," Bill said, smiling.

At this Dipper blushed and moved out of Bill's grip. He stretched and took in the warmth of the summer sun. Bill stood up as well and noticed that the flower he gave to Dipper was still in perfect condition. Bill fixed his hair and grabbed his hat that laid neatly on the ground. Dipper went over to Bill and hugged him.

"Thank you for last night, it was amazing," Dipper said softly, as he was still tired.

"Your welcome Pinetree, I had an amazing time as well," Bill said as he hugged Dipper back.

Once they stopped hugging Dipper jumped up slightly in remembering about his grunkles and Mabel. Dipper started to worry.

"Bill what time is it?" Dipper asked in a rush.

"Let me check," Bill said as he summoned a clock, "7:55am."

"Almost eight?!" Dipper yelled slightly as he started to panic, "My grunkles are going to start to wonder where I am! What if they get suspicious!?"

"Pinetree.." Bill tried to calm Dipper down and get his attention, Only for Dipper to keep panicking until it turned into a full on anxiety attack.

"Pinetree!" Bill shouted, finally getting Dipper's attention, "They have nothing to be suspicious about. Please calm down...I'm still not good with meatsack emotions."

Dipper looked at Bill and smiled softly.

"S-Sorry." Dipper apologized and he took Bill into a hug.

Bill paused for a moment before quickly hugging Dipper back. Bill wiped the few tears that started to roll down Dipper's cheeks. They stayed like that, listening to the birds and the world around them. Enjoying the time they had with each other. After a while Dipper pulled out of Bill's arms. Dipper gave Bill a kiss on his cheek before running off towards Mystery Shack and mumbled a quick goodbye. Bill watched as his Pinetree ran off down the east trail to the Mystery Shack.. Bill moved his hand over where Dipper had kissed him and smiled. It wasn't an evil smile, but a genuine smile. Bill knew that he and Dipper would be happy as long as they were together. 

Only if that would last...   

~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~
486 words

Sorry for the short chapter!
And remember
Reality is an illusion
The universe is a hologram
Buy gold
Bye Billdip shippers!