Valentines day short! (And A/N)

Hey Billdip shippers! Happy Valentine's Day and on this Valentine's Day I have given you a Billdip short! So enjoy!

Dipper was sitting under his favorite tree on this lovely Valentine's Day evening. Birds were singing and dancing with their perfect other high up in the pine trees that were around Dipper. Dipper sighed, he had the whole day plained. He was going to spent the day with Bill and do things that couples would do on Valentine's, like a picnic or go to the movies or something along those lines. Only to find that Bill was missing for the entire day. After Dipper gave up on trying to find him, he took a walk through the woods and sat down in the spot he's been in for what seems like hours, only for it to be thirty minutes.
Dipper sighed again only this time sadly in defeat. He laid his head back against the tree and looked up at the clear blue sky. Dipper pulled his knees to his chest and he listened to the birds and looked at the beautiful sky. Dipper felt something land on one of his knees and when he looked down, he saw a beautiful yellow cardinal (I hope that's spelled right). Dipper smiled and put out his hand for the bird to step on. The bird hopped onto his hand and drop a few Amsonia flowers (also known as Blue stars) into his palm. The cardinal chirped before taking off and flying far into the trees. Dipper smiled softly and smelled the flower. Blue stars were his favorite after all. Dipper felt the flower being pulled out of his hand and it being tucked into his hair by someone. Dipper looked up to see none other than Bill Cipher, kneeling down in front of him.
"I see you like the flower. It's as beautiful as you are after all." Bill said with a nice genuine smile.
Dipper couldn't help but blush and smile back. Dipper jump up and hugged Bill, which ended up knocking them both down onto the forest floor. Bill chuckled and hugged Dipper back.
"Bill where were you? I've been looking for you all day!" Dipper said as he hid in Bill's chest.
"Sorry PineTree I was getting stuff ready for tonight, I wanted to be special." Bill said and he rubbed circles in the younger boy's back.
Dipper raised his head and looked at Bill questionably.
"What do you have planned?" Dipper asked.
Bill smiled and sat up along with Dipper.
"We are going on what you meat-sacks call a 'Date'" Bill said happily.
Dipper smiled brightly and kissed Bill, which Bill quickly did the same.
They went on a romantic lovely date in the woods under the moonlight.

The end~
(Word count: 503)

Hey it the author again! The next part will be out soon I'm still working on it!
But anyways until next time!
And remember
Reality is an illusion
The universe is a hologram
Buy gold
Bye Billdip shippers!