Chapter 4

3:17 pm, Sunday, August 15, 1965

Y/N's P.O.V.

I looked at myself in the mirror, at my bag. I was worried about my new school. I start tomorrow. "Hey, Ford...? Ford looked up from his homework. "Yeah?" "Is school really fun? Like, were you and Stan serious? Is it really that cool? Will people like me?" Ford got up, walked over and looked at both of us in the mirror. "Yeah, it is. Why, are you worried?" He looked at me worriedly. I sighed and rubbed the back of my neck. "Ford, what if they think i'm ugly, like father did? I know someone will, don't try to lie to me." I sat on the edge of my bed, head in my hands. Ford sat next to me, doing the same.

"Um, well, some people might not like you, no, but you have Stan and I! And I doubt everybody will dislike you." He paused, wide-eyed. "That- that's okay, right?" I smiled at him. I leaned over and wrapped my arms around his neck. "Yeah, that's okay." Ford blushed and I giggled. I sat up and Ford mumbled something. I bumped him on the shoulder with my head, laughing. "What did you say?" Ford squeaked. He tipped himself over to lay on the bed. " I said Stan will be back soon." "Where is he, anyway?" I karate chopped his stomach making him jerk up and snort. "Hey! He's helping Dad in the shop."

Stan's P.O.V.

I finished sweeping the floorboards of Pines Pawns and set the broom in the closet, walking out behind the counter. "Pa? I finished my chores. Can I go now? " He grunted a yes and with a nod I ran up the stairs. I pushed open the door and said 'Hi' to Mom, bolted up the stairs, calling my brother and best friend. "Ford! Y/N! Where are you?" I pushed open our door, but they weren't in there. I heard a door open and turned to see Ford poking his head out. "In here, Stanley!" I ran into Y/N's room, grinning. "Hey Sixer, hey, N/N. I finally finished my chores!" Y/N smiled and waved. "Hey, StanMan." I chuckled, looking at her confusedly. "StanMan?" She laughed, motioning to the bed. I jumped on, her and my brother laughing. Y/N punched my shoulder. "Yeah, StanMan. Thought of it just now. Whad'ya think? I like it." I laughed, punching her back. "It's pretty good. What you think, Sixer?" Ford giggled and pushed us both over. "I think it fits."

Ford's P.O.V.

I watched Y/N laugh at Stanley's antics. I watched as she smiled her perfect smile. I looked at her cute dimples appear as Stanley entertained her. She caught my eye and laughed. 'What am I thinking? Geez.' I got up after pushing Stanley over again, laughing. I picked up all my finished homework, stacking it into a pile. I put the pile by the door, and got back onto the bed. Y/N, Stan and I spent the rest of the evening talking and smiling, awaiting the next day.

531 words
Sorry this chapter is short, it will be longer next time. :)