1/5

Valentine's Day.

It wasn't a quiet morning at Shiratorizawa, Y/n carried a huge bag with her all the way to her home room. Opening the door, she and some other early students were the only ones in the room. Y/n lightly placed the bag onto the desk and quickly analyzed who was already in the classroom.

She nervously bit her fingers, but a nervous smile spread on her face at the words of encouragement her younger brother and mother told her for 2 weeks.

"Yui-chan." Y/n waved the girl over who walked over with her and her best friend, Mina.

"Good morning Y/n!" The both of them said with wide smiles, "so.." Yui's eye brows jumped and she smirked, "who's your valentine?"

"I-uhm don't have one." Y/n nervously scratched the back of her neck. "But I have something for you two." Reaching her hand in her bag she pulled out two small canvases. "Happy Valentine's Day." She smiled shyly, avoiding eye contact.

"Y/n thank you so much!" Mina engulfed Y/n in a tight embrace. "Thank you!" Yui squealed giving Y/n a kind kiss on the cheek making her blush.

Y/n had drawn detailed self portraits for everyone in her home room. It took lots of time, but, she felt obligated to do this kind gesture.

As more of her classmates came into the room she gave them their portraits. While some of them simply accepted with a smile and thank you, others tried to give her money back too which she kindly declined.

The second last person to enter the room was ushijima.

Y/n felt the sweat build up on her hands and she hastily whipped them down on her clothes. Grabbing his painting she walked over to him after he had sat down.

"G-good morning Ushijima." She bowed,

"Good morning." He replied, focusing on getting prepared for the class.

"U-uhm. Happy Valentine's Day." She put the painting on his desk.

His eyes slightly widened in surprise, it was a painting of him spiking a volleyball down. The gym was entirely empty, and about 20 other balls surrounded him to show that he was in the mist of practicing.

"Thank you, Y/n." He held the painting up.

"Do you like it?" She gulped.

"Yes." His eyes scanned the classroom to see everyone with their own painting. "You did a painting for everyone in our class?"

"Y-yes." With that she turned to go back to her seat, one more painting remained in the bag, she had already given the teachers by putting in on their desk.

"Wakatoshi!"

There she is.

The girl walked into the classroom and immediately latched onto Ushijima.

"Good morning." He simply replied.

Y/n looked over at the two, Ann was the name of the girl who had just entered the room. She wasn't the nicest person, but she definitely was beautiful.