4/5

"Ahn~" Y/n winced as Ushijima applied more pressure.

Ushijima furrowed his brows in concentration, eyes never wondering off of Y/n. She muttered a string of curse words under her breath. 

"P-Please gentile." 

"It still hurts?" He asked, in his usual flat tone. Y/n only nodded, still keeping a death grip on the couch. 

"You're hurting Onee-chan!" Koji screeched into Y/n's ear as he stood couch beside Y/n. 

"She hurt herself." The taller male deadpanned. 

Y/n only groaned, Koji leaned into her face more not knowing what personal space meant as he pressed the ice pack into her head. Y/n laid her palm flat on his face and pushed him away. 

"Oh Koji your breath stinks!" She complained, feeling very grumpy after the fall she had taken. While she was chasing Koji, they look a sharp turn for the stairs. Koji being the short little boy he is, Koji was down the stairs in a flash. 

Y/n tried to go at the same pace as him, which resulted in her tumbling down the stairs. She ended up kissing the floor, as it blessed her with a concussion. 

Ushijima of course went to see what the noise was, and was surprised to see Y/n rooted into the ground. 

Y/n's mother panicked seeing Ushijima holding her dazed daughter in his arms, carrying her to the couch to set her down. 

Koji explained the situation, as well as walking in on their 1 and 1 time. 

Currently, Ushijima was tending to the wound on her knee, rubbing it with a cloth damped with alcohol. After cleaning it, he put the square bandaid over it. 

"It is done." 

Ushijima was sitting in front of the chair with his legs crossed, Y/n only let out a barely audible thanks in return. 

"Smile!" Koji and Ushijima's head turned in the direction of Y/n's mother who was holding an aged camera, snapping a picture of the three. 

Koji smiled brightly, while Ushijima looked back too slowly to even know what was going on and Y/n could only turn her head in the direction of the voice since she couldn't even see her mother. 

"Wow, this one is for the books! Y/n, her brother when he was five and her first boyfriend!" She laughed to herself. One thing to know about Y/n and Koji's mother, she always took pictures of everything

Taking a look at the photo that bled out of the camera she was holding, she waited for it to appear. When it did, she smiled brightly as she ran up the stairs to her room before coming back down with a chunky book in hand. 

"KA-SAN!!" Y/n's face lit up, feeling flustered from the assumption, "U-Usijima-san, h-he isn't my boyfriend." She pouted. 

"Oh sweetie, no need to feel embarrassed! I've been in your shoes before." Y/n's mother smiled sweetly as she plopped down on the chair beside Y/n while gesturing for Ushijima to sit next to her as well. 

"K-Ka-san what are you doing..?" Y/n questioned.

"Oh! The big book! The big book!" Koji jumped up and down on the chair in excitement.

"W-What!? Can someone please get me my glasses I can barely see!" 

"Oops sorry sissy I forgot to give them back!" Koji put them on for her before sprawling out on her lap, laying flat on his stomach, his body facing his mother. 

Her eyes immediately went wide when she saw the big brown book that rested in her mothers lap, as well as the picture in her hand. 

"Ka-san please tell me this is some kind of sick joke!"