Big tiddied anime bitches

Peppa had went over to investigate the meteor that killed her friends and found a large, muscular and sexy platypus lying on the ground in a almost graceful pose. Perry lifted himself off the ground, tipped his hat and said "~QRRRRRRRRRRRRRR~" in a voice that could make anyone faint almost instantly. "U are hawt" said Peppa in a voice that indicated she had already fallen for Perry. Perry flexed his muscles and gave Peppa a nice chapped kiss on the lips before George ran outside and started screaming "WE LIKE FORTNITE WE LIKE FORTNITE WE LIKE FORTNITE WE LIK-" before Perry ripped that little fucker right in two. Peppa had finally decided it was time for Perry to meet Peppa's parents a day after Perry landed on Peppa's front lawn and killed her friends and then later killing her brother. They had decided to have brunch at Jimmy's nut  and breakfast . "I wonder what they mean by nut and breakfast ?" asked Peppa in a scared but curious tone of voice. "I'll show you what they mean by that later" said Daddy Pig to Peppa. Once they had gotten a table Peppa asked "Where is Mummy Pig?" and Daddy Pig replied "Being a bloody slut at her side job at the strip club that she thinks I don't know about" very sadly. Once they had there bacon and eggs Mummy pig arrived and started a fight with Daddy Pig because broken marriage. Once the brunch was over they went home and Perry had given a violent kiss that sent Peppa through  the walls and directly into her bed. Perry had curled up into a ball on the grass where he had landed the day before and fell asleep.