Chatper One

Key:
Italics: Thinking
Bold: Shouting/Headline

WARNING: bit of fluff..

7:27am
Motostoke, Budew Drop Inn

I can't believe Raihan has such a big fan base, I mean, he's not that good-looking. Plus, he's pretty dorky, gah! What am I thinking? Today I have to visit Hop! It's been months since I've been back to Postwick.

You put on an outfit and head out of your bedroom.

Hmm, I just wore this cap yesterday, maybe I should do this black one. Or this red one? Oh I know, how about this red AND black one?

You finish putting ur clothes on, serve breakfast, and bust out the door. You grab a dried pecha berry as a snack.

Man, I wonder how Hop is with his wooloo. I hope I don't regret catching it for him all that time ago.

As you pull out your rotom phone to call a flying taxi, Raihan runs over to say hello.

"Hey Leon! I just got told you're gonna go visit Hop. Isn't that right?"

"Yeah! Anyways, what brings you here?" You say trying not to sound confused.

"Oh, well, it's too early for me to open up the gym so I thought.. I could go with you to Postwick. I know Charizard can't be your tour guide forever," Raihan said with a smirk.

"Thanks, I think Charizard needs a rest too!"

You and Raihan both have a laugh and then you call a flying taxi.

"Where you off today Champ?" The driver said.

"Oh, postwick please!" Raihan says.

The corviknight screeches and you take off.

I can't wait to see Hop. I wonder if his Crush Victor is there too. Heh, thinking of his red face when talking to Victor makes me laugh.

You ponder over Hop and your adventures you're going to have with him.

"We're here!"

You and Raihan arrive in Postwick, to see Hop talking to Victor. And as always, his face was a tamato.

"Hey Hop!" You cry as you rush over to hug him.

"I've missed you!" Hop exclaims with excitement in his eyes. "And I've got a surprise, just like the surprises you've given me!"

Your eyebrows go all over the place of your curiosity of what Hop means. Then, Hop gives Victor a peck on the mouth. You stumble backwards in surprise.

This isn't the Hop I remember, he was so shy back then.

"Ooh, so you and Victor finally tied the knot, eh?" Raihan says with a smug look on his face.
"Maybe we could do the same, Leon,".

You turn as red as Hop used be.

I will burn myself with charizard if he says that again. But to be honest, I like Raihan too.

Hop whispers something to Victor, and then they run to the house. We tag along and let ourselves in my house.

"Hey sweetie, back already?" My mother says.

I give my mother a kiss on the cheek and say, "love you too".

Where's Hop and Victor? They were here a second ago. It's just me and Raihan then.

"So many caps!" I hear Raihan say from upstairs. "I know," I tease.

"What else do you have in this house?"

"Oh, check out my bedroom,"

We go into my bedroom and close the door so Hop doesn't come barging in.

"Woah! You have some cool stuff in here!"
Raihan says, definitely impressed.

We spend the rest of the afternoon laughing about my childhood photos and telling stories about the other gym leaders. It was something to be treasured forever.. because the next thing Raihan did was.. interesting.

"Hey Leon.."

"Yeah?"

"Uh.. do you like someone?"

I blush immediately and he does too.

"I guess.."

"Who then?"

"Y-you.."

Raihan smiles warmly and presses his lips against mine. I didn't reject it, I embraced it. The kiss was about 10-20 seconds long before I heard my mother call us for dinner.

My face was red so I excused myself to the bathroom to rinse my face. Oh boy, this would be a long visit.

~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~

If anyone reads this, I'm thankful! It was weird to write this but I'm pretty proud if it. Stay tuned for the next chapter!!