Chapter 5

I decided on the winner, Avery! Submitted by @imnotirene Anyone wondering what she's like, her favourite Pokémon is Meloetta. She has green eyes. I will show her team later on!

—————————————————————

9:32am
Budew Drop Inn, Motostoke

Finally, Hop is back to his usual self. That Avery girl though. Eh. She isn't that bad. I could easily beat her in a fight. With her alolan ninetales and my charizard. Wait, wasn't the meeting postponed to today? I gotta blast!

I rush downstairs and put on a cap. I decide to use Charizard to fly me to Wyndon. He's a little hot, but it was a freezing day. Luckily, I had my cape to wrap around me with.

Suddenly, a flock of unfezant come our way, and they all use brave bird on Charizard. Knocking out him.

Since Charizard got knocked out, he started to fall in the sky, as well as me. There I was.. free falling. I closed my eyes, bracing for impact. I reach for my pokeball mid-air and put Charizard back in his ball. Then, I hear screaming below me. I look down, and it's Raihan! He sends out his Flygon, who catches me and puts me down to safety. I black out for a few minutes.. and feel woozyyyy.. sleepy...

                                {The Dream}

                                {The Dream}

"Where am I..?" I said.

I look around, in this red void. It was so.. empty. I saw Charizard.. floating there with me. I swim in the air, trying to reach Charizard. I struggle, but I get there.

"Buddy! Are you okay?"

I realise he was just fainted, but there weren't any Pokémon centres near by. Then, Raihan appears.. he's falling with me.. in this void. This lonely.. void. Sad.. dark.. and silent. I embrace for impact, but I fall forever.

"Raihan! Can you hear me?" I shout. But only a whisper comes out. "Raihan!!" I say louder, but he hears nothing. His face... so still. So.. dead.

I hear the white noise.

——————————END—————————

"Leon! You okay? You didn't get hurt did you?
Please tell me you're okay!" He said.

"R-Raihan..? I'm fine. I need to go to the meeting. Plus, why aren't you on your way?"

He kisses me on the forehead, being way taller than me. I stumble back, trying to get up. I appeared to be resting against a log on route 10. I shiver in the cold. I didn't remember falling on route 10.

"I brought you here, since Flygon carried you the way we came here!"

"Thank you for coming. We hope to see your again!" Nurse Joy said.

Off to the meeting we went, as a flying taxi took us to Wyndon. There, we showed our ID and entered the building. The run of the mill meeting preparations should be all done. I run to our secret location and expected to see all the gym leaders and Rose. But.. they were all knocked out.. all of them. They lay there, in a pool of blood..
———————————————————————
Hi guys! Sorry this took so long. My hiatus is over! Rejoice!

Stay cute!