The Arcana main 6 X artist Apprentice reader

Lucio

Constantly asks MC to paint himMC says yes one day. But doesn't agree to his rediculous set upThey just want to paint him sitting down, relaxing or somethingJust himNo filter, no big false egoTHEIR LucioThe real himHe criesMC loves him for him and he doesn't get itBut he agreesIt takes a while, and he gets antsyBut MC is finally doneHe cries.It's beautiful~He hugs you, cuddles you and just kisses you a bunch"You made me look amazing without all the bullshit. I fuckin' love ya, doll~"

Asra

Asra asks for MC to paint them nude.No jokeFull on NB dick outChest exposedSexy look on that purple eyed white haired faceMC blushes the whole timeMC made Asra sit on their fave set of sheets, surrounded by pillows as they eat somethinglike grapes or some shit idkMC just agreed to stare at Asra's dick don't lie~When MC is done, Asra stands, refusing to put back on their clothes or a robeKisses and hugs MC's neck"Thank you love bug~"You two have a lot of fun while the painting dries~You can't walk the next day.

Julian

He's drunkHe heard from Asra you're an amazing artistSo he asks MC to draw him like one of their french girlsSo MC says yesMakes him wear cute feminine lingerieAnd a cute pink collar with bows and a bellHe's a blushing messYou're not even done drawing him for five seconds by the time he's on top of you, kissing and begging for your touch.Once you two finish redacted he finally looks at the drawingHe criesLIKE FULL ON DRUNK I LOVE YOU CRIESIT'S NOT CUTE OR PRETTYIt's gross, and messy. But it's sweet. He's so desperate for your approval and you drew him so beautifullyKisses you and cuddles you all day the next day

Portia

She walks in on you painting PepiStrips down to her underwear"Draw me like a goddess~"She holds Pepi like some kind of holy relicTBH Pepi totally is a holy relicmust proteccANYWAYSPortia strikes the most dramatic, extra pose. Like if she's standing she's holding up Pepi like the holy grail, her long red curls framing her beautifullyHer unshaven legs majestic AFIf she's sitting she's like, holding Pepi in her lapFeet up, petting PepiShe doesn't look much different then when she's just relaxing tbhBeautiful and sereneSo you draw her just like thatShe smiled and hugs you tight when you're done, complimenting your skills"You really think I look that good?"All day cuddles~

Nadia

She's an absolute goddess when you walk in.Naked, propped up against the headboard, her long tyrian purple hair framing her breasts, face and waist, a book in hand as she readsShe looks up at you, a smirk playing on her lips"Why are you staring, sweet?"You smile at her and blush, asking to paint herShe just smiles at you, rolling her eyes.You set up quickly, taking your time to make the paint look half as beautiful and flawless as she doesIt takes forever~But you don't mind... More time to watch her, observe her and memorize how every single curve and line of her body looksYou tell her you're done, and she yawns, standing she leans against you, kissing your neck"It's beautiful love~" She kisses your cheek. "Truly breathtaking. But I'm tired~ Come to bed."You smile and cuddle with her all night~

Muriel

He's just sitting with Inanna one day

Carving a statue of you

You let out a small laugh and take out your sketch book and chalk

He notices before you're done

He blushes but keeps still, realizing you're drawing him

He's mumbling and huffing, Inanna sits next to him, rolling over

She wants belly rubs~

He's smiling now and you take advantage of that~

When you're done he stands up, walking over to you

He's such a mountain of a man he shakes the hut

He sits on the bed next to you, smiling as he kisses your shoulder

"It looks great"

You two spend the rest of the day out in the woods

Laughing and enjoying the nature around you

You may or may not also fuck by a pond near by but that's not my idea~