The Arcana main 6 x Apprentice (New Skills~)

Asra: Would definitely be teaching MC some new home remedies they'd found while traveling for the shop~

Asra picked up a book of new medicinal herbal remedies last time you two were travelingBetween helping Nadia make Vesuvia a once again healthy and beautiful city, visiting Muriel and making sure the shop stays afloat... You hadn't had time to study the book as well.But eventually Nadia doesn't need much more help, the city is finally fixed from all the damage of the yearsAnd so now you're just spending your days around the shopAlone with Asra~One day the two of you are cuddlin and being adorable and you decide to study the herbal book~After fighting your way out of Asra's arms you go downstairs, Asra grumbling about wanting to stay in bed.They're still happy to help but you're so warm and cuddly!!Lots of laughing and bumping into each otherLooking for something only for Asra to have put it in a completely different spot when they used it lastSurprisingly there are a decent amount of aphrodisiac mixes in the book.Yes you try themNo they don't workScratch that. One does.But only once he's gone out for bread and you're home alone"MC STOP BEING A HORNY BITCH!!""neVER!!"MC running through the shop once it's closed bein all sexyThe rest of the day is spent in bed eyebrow wiggles

Nadia: Would absolutely be teaching them something fancy like- I have a personal headcanon of Nadia that Nadia is hardcore into like- gear work. Like I know it's kind of canon? But like **EVEN MORE INTENSE INTRIGUE** with metal and gear work~

MC comes up to her tower, laughing as she's so focused on her newest project."That looks fun."And suddenly you're sitting in the big dom waifu's lap with her telling you the names of certain gears, springs, cogs etcAnd then you get into the actual metal workingIt's going great until you cut your finger with a sharp edge***Protective Wife Engaged***Immediately carried you down to the bedroom, wraps your finger and babies you.Lot's of cuddles and head patsYou did really well for your first time.At least you got to finish your own project!

Portia: Conscious plant gardening. Y'know that one man eating plant in her garden? That moves around and is kind of a dick? Those.

Okay so you've always been obsessed with her lil muder plants~One day she offers to teach you how to care for them!Lots of you getting kidnapped by sentient vines and just- heldLots of Portia laughing her ass offCause you look so fucking cute covered in sticks and mud.You try so hard to transfer plants when they're too small for one pot to a bigger oneAnd it's sweet, but when you wind up getting hugged by a cuddle creep vine plant she just-wheeze laughAnd then the vines hug her too, so now you're on the ground outside as night hits, cuddling with a vine plant until it decides to let you go and nestle into its new pot and go to sleep.So now you two are just cuddling and talking under the starsLots of nose boops and Pepi gets jelly and comes to join the cuddle partyFalling asleep under the stars~

Julian: It would absolutely be an instrument. Julian is a drama kid change my mind~

He. Is. Thrilled.Absolutely wants to teach you violin or guitarAnd you're a natural~He likes to hold you when you're practicingand kiss your neckhe just loves you ok this boy is ruinedLike- you're still kinda sucky. Cause no one is perfect right awayBut you straight up got the chords and some basic melodies down right away!Lots of him singing. Even if he's horribly tone deafI like to think he sings really fucking well!So like- amazing guitar and singing goingLots of you teasing himEven more of him teasing backLots of laughter and jokingThe whole time is just full of good vibes

Muriel: Woodworking 1000%

You two are just cuddling in his hut, Inanna by the fire, snoring like the cute wolf she is uwuHe's working on a carving of you~You wanna make a matching one of himHe's shy and reluctant at first."I'm not even that good at it"Then he's worried you'll hurt your hands.But with a lil convincing you're sitting in his lapA blank chunk of wood significantly bigger than your own.He wants to start you off with something simple but you're insistent that you want your first piece to be a carving of himLittle pointers here and thereIt's harder than it looksYou nick your finger once or twice, but he just bandages it and tells you to be carefulHe cuts his hands a few times each pieceNothing to worry over~Hours pass, you two cuddling as you both carve pieces of woodEventually you're doneIt's really well done, clunky and a bit awkward, but you can tell it's MurielHe criesAnd you two snuggle and have sex the rest of the day~

Lucio: Swordsmanship. Homeboy wanna let his bae be lethal on their own~

After some shit goes down and you're basically sitting duck without your magic he's decided you're gonna learn how to fightEspecially with swordsLucio's words not mine "Sexy magician spouse who can hold her own in a sword fight? Hot~"Lots of him getting flustered cause you intentionally tease or bump into his legs or groinLike a lotBut aside from that you pick up the basics quick.You're a fast learnerWithin a few weeks of spars and such you feel more than ready for anythingBut Lucio wants to test you~So next thing you know you're both on the sparring grounds, wooden swords in handAnd the spar beginsWitty insults and flirty quipsWhen you win he's a bit pouty, until you pull his hair and kiss him roughly, laughing.