Julian X Apprentice (GN Short MC at a Festival)

THIS IS GONNA BE FUN~

I did my best and honestly- I love the idea of Julian and MC being **SIGNIFICANTLY** different in height. Like- he a lanky plague rat boi uwu

Also I went with a Festival cause *medieval setting* IS MY SHIIIIT

btw i dunno if you wanted smut BUT THERES SMUT UNDER THE BREAK

SO LIKE SMUT WARNING?

Okay so Julian absolutely talked MC into this.A million percent his ideaMC loves him and the festival so they probably would've gone anyways but yeah-The outfits were his idea though~MC has always loved the Vesuvian festivals. Cause like food, music, cute merchandise and most of allJulian IS THERE~Julian totally gets drunk and falls over, singing and laughing as the bands playJulian drinks too much change my mindPortia and Nadia are there being two adorable lesbiansTBH So are Asra and MurielThe two mountain men get together and drink, only for Julian to ask about Asra and Muriels sex life cause he like that and Muriel just looks at him like- 'no dude'Julian is a hot mess but that's why we love him!So much music and dancing.If MC can sing they totally do~And Julian is fucking IN LOVE all over again~Like full on heart eyes, hugs and cuddles.You two stumble home (Mostly Julian stumbling and you holding him up)You being tiny means he easily knocks you over.He's super horny when he's not drunk imagine him drunk~Just kissing and neck biting and roughing him upJulian takes a while to get drunk so you're tired and you just wanna sleepJulian horny thoSo next thing you know you're straddling him roughing him up with kisses and bites.And then the grindingHe's a complete rope bunny sober, but drunk he's more into rough sex~So just riding him.SlappingBitingScratching.If MC is ok with it... He likes getting peggedTHAT BOY IS A BOTOOOOOOOOOOOOM~He's a completely submissive ho for MC and they love it~