Black Butler (Grell and Sebastian x Reader who likes to tease~)

This got kinda smutty~ I'm not saying sorry! I don't usually write for Black Butler anymore but I HOPE I DID WELL XD

Sebastian~

Teasing Sebastian is already a difficult task, but one you do easily.You can make him blushHe has a Daddy/Master kink and you harp on that~Lots of him asking you to do something and you being a sassy bitch.Wearing clothes that intentionally either show off way too much of your figureOr none at all~Constantly pressing against himBiting him gently on the ear on neck is just mmmm~By the end of the day you're getting shoved face first into the bed, your clothes ripped off and fucked.HardLike have fun not walking for a while tomorrow~

Grell~

Grell is a complete flirtDoesn't really phase GrellExternallyInternally he's already planning how he's gonna get back at you for thisLots of touchingGrabbing and pulling his hairYou're the only one allowed to touchy~Whispering utterly filthy things in his earPressing your chest against his arm, back, side...Rocking against him randomlySitting in his lapWhen the day is finally over. Prepare to either get dommed or go rough dom mode~He's completely done with the teasingReady to cum right then and thereRide that boy until he's shaking and moaning under you~