📣2 | Interview📣

Yeo Changgu

15 minutes later, it was still raining hard. But, I can see the building right ahead of us.

PenTaGon Inc.

The black building stood tall among the rest. The shape of the building made it look slicker and had that "rich" aura around it. Not to mention the gold linings that designed the building.

"Sir, we're here." The driver announced in a monotone voice. I looked out the window and it wasn't raining that hard compared earlier.

I was about to open the car door and leave but I was restrained from doing so. I turned around to see Mr.Handsome holding me back.

"I-Is there a problem?" I asked with hesitation. I sat back in my position earlier and prayed that he won't charge me.

"Mr.Ok, please drive to the back." He informed his driver in a cold tone unlike earlier. The driver turned to him, visibly confused and somewhat conflicted.

After the staredown, Mr.Ok turned around and started driving. I was wondering why would we go to the back of the building. From what I've heard, only employees can enter there.

"Uhm- Mr...?"

"You can call me Mr.Yanan." He said as I realized I didn't know his name. I coughed and laughed awkwardly.

"But you can call me yours." My eyes widened as I looked at him grinning ear to ear. God why would he have to be this handsome I might have a cardiac arrest and be dead.

"So..., Mr.Yanan. Why are we going to the back of the building? I know only employees and guests are the only ones allowed to enter there?" I asked as I completely faced him. He moved himself closer as I scooted backward awkwardly. I just smiled and slouched, creating distance.

"Well, I'm simply the CEO there dear." I looked at him in shock, realizing. This expensive ass car, his form and etiquette.

HE'S THE CEO!?!??!

"Oh my god! I'm so sorry I bothered you!" Fuck, now my hopefully soon-to-be CEO thinks of me as a dirty and low worker of his. Please lord help me...

I bowed after my apology, forgetting he was close to me, my head hit and ran through his body. Damn, I unintentionally hit his junior too. Now I'n definetely be kicked out now.

I immidiately raise my head and looked away. But at a glimpse, I saw him smirking rather in an unpleasant way.

The atmosphere was heavy as he gets closer to me. What should I do? Should I shove him away or tell him nicely to not invade my personal space or let him do his thing?

He put his head on my shoulders as his arms snaked around my waist. His breath tickled my neck as his hug got tighter than normal.

"Uhm... Mr.Yanan-" I called him out as he was too much. But he didn't listen. Instead, he snuggled his face on my neck, making me feel things.

"We're here sir." The driver interrupted as I felt Mr.Yanan lick my neck. I shivered and was dumbfounded as Mr.Yanan left the car, opening my side of the door for me.

"Let's go, shall we?" Mr.Yanan said softly as he offered me his hand. Not knowing what to do, I immediately took his hand and exit the expensive car.

He pulled my hand, causing me to collide with him. I looked up to see him smiling at me. I let go his hand as I bowed apologetically as it might affect my reputation towards him.

Not to be that person, but I saw him frown when I let go of him. Gosh he looks like he's still in his early 20's. How can he be a CEO of such a big company?

We walked towards the entrance for the employees. Many heads turned and it made me shook how their action almost looked robotic. Many people talked to themselves. Ofcourse, I accidentally heard a few.

"Oh em gee guys it's Mr.Yanan!"

"He can pin me to the wall and I would be thankful."

"Who's that guy with Mr.Yanan?"

"Is that the new employee?"

"He's kinda cute..."

There were thirsty remarks towards Mr.Yanan and some compliments and even backlash towards me. I bowed my head low as we walked towards somewhere.

I just followed Mr.Yanan as we stopped infront of a door. I looked up as I read the sign on the door:

Conference Room

Holy shit why am I here? I think they just want me to go inside using the back entrance and then I can separate to them.

"Uhm... Mr.Yanan, I think we should part ways now. I have to attend the interview-"

"Follow me." Mr.Yanan said as he grabbed my wrist as we got inside the conference room.

As we got inside, I saw two more people that I assume are also Head Executives of the company. I gulped as I tried to make myself look more presentable.

"Good morning everyone." Mr.Yanan greeted as the others greeted back as well.

"Please take a seat." The woman offered as we both sitted on the opposite of these people.

"So, you do know why you're here right?" The man beside the woman asked as I looked at Mr.Yanan. I just shook my head no.

The man and woman looked shocked as they looked at Mr.Yanan, shocked.

"I'm surprised that Mr.Yanan haven't talked about this to you yet." The woman said as she sighed.

"I'll explain to you."

꧁ꕥ ❃ ⌯ ⌘ ═ ⌘ ⌯ ❃ ꕥ ꧂

Hello guys! So um... Long time no see!

I had to be in hiatus because of two main reasons:

1. Schoolworks suddenly barged in and decided to fuck me in the ass. And;
2. I'm graduating soon!

So yeah. See y'all later!

📖 | TBC