🏬6 | Quality 🏬

Yeo Changgu

The both of us entered the big establishment, my eyes sparkling in awe as I looked around the gorgeus interior. It was not that different to the typical malls that I go to often. But, this one looked so expensive as the stores inside looked so luxurious that it made me feel very poor. So poor infact that I feel I'll get judged.

"You okay Changgu~?" Yanan asked me as he put his hand my shoulder, making me tense up for a bit as I just nodded, not looking at Yanan as my eyes fiddled around, not knowing where to look.

I heard Yanan sigh beside me as he grabbed my hand that made me yelp slightly as it distracted me from my thoughts. He started walking fast ahead as he led us somewhere. His long legs made me almost run as his big steps led us infront of a shop. A very expensive looking clothing shop.

"Uhm... What are we doing here Yanan?" I asked the taller, whispering it to him as we both entered the shop. The employees recognized Yanan immediately and gave him a warm welcome, bowing to him as smiles were plastered om their faces.

I was looking around when I felt everyone's eyes are on me. Wondering why, I suddenly realized that Yanan's hand was still on my shoulder. Carefully taking them off, I bowed at the employees, them bowing back. I was relieved that they weren't judging me so I let out a soft sigh of relief.

As I looker around more further, I noticed that there are mostly suits, slacks and ties displayed here at the shop. It was so formal and clean that it was satisfying. But I wonder why Yanan brought me here. As far as I can tell his outfit doesn't look bad.

"Follow me love." Yanan said that so smoothly as if I'm his boyfriend or something. But I just shrugged it off, already getting accomodated with his behaviour.

I just followed Yanan around as he was skimming through the suits and slacks displayed. I looked like a lost kitten as I followed him around as he let me carry all the stuff he picked from the shop.

"Uhm... Yanan? Can I ask you something?" I called Yanan out as he just hummed in response, still having his attention to the slacks as he tried to find what he wanted.

"Do you really need these much suits? I mean, I don't judge but..." I askee as I looked at the 5 suits on my hands, carrying them carefully after I looked at the pricetag. If I ever damage one ever so slightly I might have to pay with my soul.

"Who said it's for me?" He answered as he picked up one pair of slacks, casually passing it to me as he tried to find more. Ofcourse, I was confused as I tilted my head slightly to my side as I raised a brow.

"What do you mean by that Yanan? Is this for a friend?" I asked again. I might've sounded nosy and I hope Yanan didn't mind me asking.

"No silly, it's for you Changgu~" Yanan said so calmly that my jaw dropped. I genuinely didn't expect that coming from him as I looked at all the clothes and accessories on my hands, feeling overwhelmed.

"You must be kidding... All of these suits and shit? This is too much-" I was about to attempt changing Yanan's mind but he covered my mouth once again, making me halt on speaking as he turned his attention to me. Staring back at him as if I'm questioning everything he did, he just stared at me, making me slowly look away that made him chuckle.

"You're too cute to handle~" He cooed as he used the hand which covered my mouth to pinch ny cheeks, making me scrunch my face a bit as I let out a small whine, making him laugh as I gave him a deathstare which I hope worked.

"See? Too cute~" Yanan said one last time with a big grin on his face as he ushered me to the dressing rooms, a worker helped me with the clothes as I got inside one of the dressing room.

"Come out when you're done putting each suits on! I wanna see how my baby looks like on them~" Yanan said on the other sid3 of the door as embarrassment suddenly creeped on me, why did he suddenly call me his baby? I just rolled my eyes as I calmed myself down. I looked at myself in the mirror to see my flushed cheeks. Damn it. Why does he have to be like that?

Looking at the suits, it all ranger from black to grey. Just classic suite but still looked expensive. Stripping my current suit off, I tried the lightest suit first. I noticed immediately the nice quality of the suit compared to my own suit.

This is going to be exciting... Atleast.

—————

4 shopping bags were both on our arms as we walked outside the building, both of us sipping on our iced teas as if we were young dumb teens who just finisher their shopping spree.

"Yanan, why did you buy me this much suits? I mean, I still have this one and it's doing well..." I asked as I took a sip of my iced tea.

"That suit looks so old babe... I don't want you working with me looking like that. You deserve better." Yanan answered as he smiled, looking at me with a grin as I was ready to go wild. But I calmer myself as we continued to walk towards Yanan's car.

Getting all the stuff inside the trunk, Yanan led me towards my side of the car, opening the door for me. I thanked him as I sat inside, waiting for Yanan to sit beside me as we were ready to leave the place.

"Yanan, I need to go home now so can you please drop me at the bus station?" I told Yanan as my sister just texted me.

"No~ I'll drive you home. I won't let your ride buses this time." Yanan said as he suddenly became clingy, hugging me like how he did earlier as he giggled.

I eventually gave up as I told Mr.Ok the adress of my house, him nodding immediately as he drove back smoothly.

꧁ꕥ ❃ ⌯ ⌘ ═ ⌘ ⌯ ❃ ꕥ ꧂

HAHAHA U THOT I'M ONLY UPLOADING ONE CHAP TODAY? WELL U WRONG UWU.

🍰 | TBC