Chapter 1

"Alana Winston in the bars event! So far she holds the lead over Reyna Ferrier! Her routine should give her the win, but will she mess up or not?"

On the side lines Alana stretched out, she was ready. Reyna approached her with a sickly sweet smile. "Let's both do our best! Good luck out there!" Alana muttered a quick you too before waking out to the mat. Reyna giggled, shoving the screw driver into her bag. "You're gonna need it."

There was no way she could loose now! The bar was loosened, no one could balance on that thing! Alana dusted her hands with chalk before grabbing onto the bar. First a basic hand stand, the bottom bar was even so it felt fine. She did a couple all arounds before switching directions, preparing to switch to the higher bar.

By now her nerves had completely taken over, she was on auto pilot. She didn't notice how the top bar shook, she did everything like normal. Then the dismount came, she went around the bar, faster, and faster. The foam pit was right in front of her, she wouldn't miss it. At least that's what Reyna thought. Alana went side ways, the loose bar catapulted her in the wrong direction.

There was a deafening crack as her head hit the corner of the pit, blood on concrete. It wasn't all that painful, she died on impact. Her body lay in the foam pit while paramedics rushed to the scene. Her face was plastered across every sports magazine, Reyna was taken into custody of the police. They had found the screw driver in the bag. That was the death of Alana Winston.
...
Alana POV

Holy shit.

I died a virgin.

Like dead ass I knew it would happen but I did not expect that. Man I wanted to try Olympic level, oh well.

I'm dead what's next? Hell? Heaven? Anything? 'Well if you opened your eyes maybe you'd know' Good evening weird voice in my head, how do you do? 'Just open your eyes.' So I did. I was swaddled in sheets that weren't mine, not to mention the amount of bubble gum pink.

My legs felt shorter, like reaallly short. So where am I exactly? 'Go look in the mirror, it may explain a few things.' Okay, sure, I'll go look in the mirror. Who needs this many pillows? My feet hit carpet as I rolled of the bed. I walked over to the cheval mirror, the white frame was covered in pictures of a certain Uchiha, some of the angles shouldn't even have been possible. A reflection stared back at me, cotton candy hair and forest green eyes. Oh fuck no.

I'm supposed to be dead, I remember my death very clearly. Naruto has always been my favorite anime, but it could have been any other character. Like I don't know, Temari? Hinata? I'd even take Tenten. But Sakura? I nicknamed her the bubblegum bitch when I started watching the show. She was useless, I don't really think of myself as useless, this doesn't fit me.

You know what no, I'm going to fix Sakura, give the world a useful kunoichi. I shouldn't throw a fit, I'm in the Narutoverse, that's all that matters. Wait a minute you're inner Sakura aren't you? 'Took you long enough, you don't sound like Sakura. So I'm going to guess you have no idea what's happening?' Nope, I'm not going to ask for an explanation, just going to go with it. What's today? 'Sunday, tomorrow is the academy and we get to see Sasuke-kun!' ...Sure,

I walked over to the folding doors of a small closet, inside were red qipos, and they were all the same. Sakura wore the exact same outfit everyday, what the hell. Shoved in the corner was a red vest with white lining, and I managed to find some spandex going through the drawers in her dresser. Oi, inner, what time is it? 'Around nine, why?' We're going shopping, red doesn't exactly blend in to the trees, the leaf uniform is green for a reason. I reached for the piggy bank on top of the dresser, grabbing the yen inside. Why do we have all this? Saving for a house or something? '...Sasuke bribes...' I snorted 'Well that's not very ladylike' Get used to it, I had a pixie cut in my last life. 'Cut our hair and I will appear and cut you' Kidding, and I'm pretty sure you can't just appear out of no where. 'Watch me'