Chapter 7

Haku is, by definition, pretty. 'Open up the dictionary and he's plastered on the page.' Look even Naruto's smitten with him.

We had been sitting around a table in Tazuna's hut for an hour, not including Kakashi and Zabuza who were talking about 'grown up stuff' as they had put it. So four children were left to fend for themselves in the living room after being told not to kill each other. 'Sasuke seems to be barely restraining himself from strangling Haku.' But why? 'Obviously it's because Naruto thinks Haku's pretty and Sasuke thinks he's the prettiest and he's jealous about it.' Annnd the rom-com continues.

Haku cleared his throat to break the silence. His soft yet rich voice filled the room. "Sakura, if you don't mind you asking, how did you know I was there?" 'He's onto us' We're fine. I smiled as sweetly as I could before responding. "I'm sworn to secrecy." Naruto looked at me blankly, "Sakura-Chan, that's Kakashi's excuse." He accused. I grinned. "Seeing as it is not copyrighted I plan to use it whenever and however I wish." I retorted. Naruto couldn't argue with that and instead turned to Haku. "Can you tell us about yourself Haku?" 'I think Iruka finally got to him, he's pulling out the icebreakers'

Haku stared at the table for a few seconds before responding. "Uh, well, my name is Haku Yuki. I'm 15 years old. I'm not a girl. And, I can make ice when I feel like it." '15? Ok that's not such a bad age difference I can live with that.' I really, really hate you sometimes. Naruto blinked. "Ice?" He questioned. Haku nodded. "Ice." I smirked, "That's cool." Sasuke gave me a bland look. 'I'm surprised he got the pun' Honestly same.

Zabuza and Kakashi walked into the room, tension between them. 'Sexual tension?' Get. Out. Kakashi cleared his throat. "Zabuza has agreed to our terms, however, he has a condition of his own." He glared slightly at Zabuza. "He will take Haku with him, ...and I will take Sakura."

'Oh shit.'

And with those words, chaos erupted.

...

Kakashi and I were sharpening kunai in preparation for the next day. He finished up with his own knifes and sighed. "There's not much I can do about the situation, you can already tree walk, so we could give water walking a go." 'I'm sorry but do you know what this humidity does for my hair sir? It's worse that my host doesn't actually take care of it.' Shampoo and conditioner, that's all your need. 'You disgust me.' I shrugged. "I probably won't be much help, but I'm all for improvement." I responded. Kakashi patted my head... like a dog. "Good student." 'Please, tell me he has dogs.' Eight of them.

Kakashi gathered his things with unnatural haste before turning back to me, "I'm going to check on the others to make sure Sasuke hasn't murdered Haku. Try water walking on your own for now, I'll check on you in a bit." I nodded dismissively, Haku vs. Sasuke, thats something I would like to see. Oh wait, I already have. 'The battle for Naruto.' No.

I walked down to the shoreline, gazing down at the gray water. 'A tad too gloomy for my taste.' I don't know, its pretty in its own way. I slipped off my vest, weights, and kunai pouch, leaving me in all black attire. 'They're gonna clean up your looks, With all the lies in the books, To make a citizen out of you~' Look I know I sing in the shower but you don't have to make a big deal out of it- 'Because they sleep with a gun, -just start walking- ,And keep an eye on you son, So they can watch all the things that you do~' I walked forward with my eyes closed. 'Because the drugs never work, They're gonna give you a smirk, Cause they got methods of keepin' you clean~' They're gonna rip up your heads, 'Your aspirations to shreds.' Another cog in the murder machine!

They said all- 'TEENAGERS SCARE, THE LIVING SHIT OUT OF ME!' Ok thats a little muc- 'THEY COULD CARE LESS AS LONG AS SOMEONE'LL BLEED!' Dude chill- 'SO DARKEN YOUR CLOTHES, STRIKE A VIOLENT POSE, MAYBE THEY'LL LEAVE YOU ALONE BUT NOT ME~' ...You seriously, memorized MCR. 'You seriously, sing MCR in the shower?' ...Point taken. It was at this point that I decided to open my eyes. I gulped and slowly looked down. 'Surprise?' I was soaked before I knew what was happening.