Chapter 9

Alana pov

I woke up with dog slobber on my face, it was awesome. 'First my hair and now my face, how else will you make me suffer this week?' Prepare for loss of limb, the chunin exams are just around the corner! I patted Pakkun as I lazed on the couch. Eventually, well I didn't here his footsteps, but Kakashi tossed a bundle of clothes at me. I looked at him, unamused. He 'smiled'. "Go shower and change into those, I too was once small and they should fit you." I looked at the navy blue fabric, not really my color but it should work. 'How are our boobs gonna fit?' What boobs?

I quickly scrubbed down without complaint. 'Men's shampoo, I can't even look at you!' I shrugged and began lathering it into my hair. I stepped out of the shower, not bothering to find a hair dryer and just grabbed a towel, ruffling my hair until dry. I took a good look at the clothes Kakashi had given me, dear god. 'I know they're so outdated.' No! I mean this is what Kakashi wore when he was on team Minato! And I have the absolute honor of being able to wear. With glee, I slipped my mask back on and the clothes along with it. I did a little spin in the mirror, feeling ridiculous as I did so. Finally, I strapped on my arm weights, upping the weight as I did so. 'How much do those weigh now anyway?' Dunno, and honestly I don't want to know.

The smell of omelettes wafted towards me as I entered the kitchen. There was Kakashi flipping an egg pancake, and below him were eight dogs currently stuffing their faces with dog kibble. As I walked in, they turned away from the food, aside from Pakkun who I had already been acquainted with. 'The big one's gonna eat us, we're doomed.' I had a staring contest with seven borks before Shiba decided to say something. I saw a row of canines as he grinned. "Boss! Finally! We've been waiting forever! Another Hatake, you sure took your time finding a pup." Kakashi slid a hand down his face. "Sakura isn't my kid, she's my student." Akino tilted his head. "Then why's she look like you when you were 12?" Kakashi sighed. "Well, her parents aren't the bes-" Guruko howled. "Custody here we come! Prepare for fatherhood boss!" By now I was in stitches on the ground. 'Hold on, I want in on this! That chicken was great, I'm on board.'

Kakashi eventually managed to calm the ninken, not before they huddled around me and asked questions on what my specialization would be. I tapped my chin. "My chakra control is more than decent so I wanted to look into genjutsu or even the offensive uses of medical ninjutsu. I know a couple elemental jutsu, but they're pretty draining and not something I would use with my current reserves." Kakashi ruffled my hair. "I have a couple books on genjutsu that you can't find in the library, they're yours if you want them. Also, which elementals do you know? I've only seen you use the fireball." I patted Pakkun on the head before responding. "I can use gale surge, fireball, the flash fan, and smoke dome. Wind was definitely easier to learn though. I've tried water, though not much happened." Kakashi blinked. "Wind is the rarest out of the five elements, fire as the secondary will make for some strong combos once your reserves are larger. Do you meditate?" I nodded.

Kakashi turned back to the kitchen and grabbed me my omelette. He stabbed a fork into his own, downing it in light speed. I smirked as I had seen his face on the internet. "Sensei, you wear a mask to cover one measly beauty mark?" Kakashi stared at me. I waited for a couple seconds before Kakashi removed his mask entirely. 'Dear god he is one gorgeous bastard.' I shrugged and did the same. Pakkun took a break from his kibble. "Boss, all you would have to do is say she gets her hair and eyes from her mother. She's got the looks down and everything, we could make this work." Kakashi chuckled, I felt Inner's nosebleed. Watch the fluids in there. 'It won't stop, he's too attractive.' Your paying for any brain damage. Kakashi grabbed my empty plate and placed it into the sink. "Go ahead and put your shoes on, we're sufficiently late for practice." I smiled and complied.