Virtual Reality Love

Welcome!!

I probably cannot thank you enough for clicking this book and giving it a precious chance!

You're free to skip this chapter and head to the Prologue if your heart and mind desires that kind of style, but if you're interested on getting to know me and this book better, then please stay until the end. ^^

So! First of all, this is the very first book that I will be writing (and might probably finish as well). You might find a lot of lackings, mistakes and plot holes, but I can assure you that I will be doing my best to avoid that kind of scenario.

Second, I am that type of person who likes to blabber and make sure that everything (as in EVERYTHING) is kind of detailed. So, you might find some of my sentences long. Where did I got that from? I used to roleplay here and there, so I kind of got used to being quite detailed (yet my grammar is flawed, lol).

Third, English is not the language that I am very good at. So, if you're allergic to grammar mistakes, I sincerely apologize. You're free to correct me in anyway possible but PLEASE do not be rude, I'll appreciate that.

And that's about it! You're free to ask me more questions via Private Message or by commenting below! ^^

*DRUMROLLS*

For this part, I'll just be stating the Reminder and the Copyright. If you wanna skip, you're free to do so ^^

=ʀᴇᴍɪɴᴅᴇʀ=

This book is a work of fiction.
Names, events, characters, business, organizations, or places and incidents are product of the Author's imagination or might just be a coincidence.

=ᴀʟʟ ʀɪɢʜᴛs ʀᴇsᴇʀᴠᴇᴅ=

All Rights Reserved. This book or any portion thereof may not be reproduced or used in any manner whatsoever without the express written permission of the Author. Except for the use of brief quotations in a book review.