loss of control

Two weeks of tutoring was nothing but torture for them. Mew had to see him and at school then two hours after. Gulf didn't make another move after mews reaction. Gulf hated to feel the rejection.
Slowly everyday he withdrew himself a little bit from this situation.
However he made sure to keep his grade low. He didn't know what to do next but give mew space. Gulf wasent going to give up that easily.
Seeing gulf with a sullen expression.it got to mew. He didnt go through with his plan,at least not yet.
He's desire for the boy was unrelenting thou. Everyday he had to relieve himself and he felt disgusted with it.
His next plan.was to find a substitute for the boy but mew couldn't even imagine doing that.
So everyday it was nothing but torture.
Mew even took gulf in his car everyday except the weekend where he could try to relax to no avail. This whole thing was exciting, dangerous and it turned his world upside down.
He knew however this was not going to happen and he needed to just get through this year.
Watching gulf concentrate on the booklet he smiled.
Quickly shaking his head he breathed in.
"Can i get a cup of water?"
Gulf looked up to nod before he could get up mew shook his head.
Leaving gulf, gulf had to breathe deeply.
He just wanted his savior and gulf just wanted all of him but did he even want gulf. Was he even gay?
Soon mew came back with the cup sitting back down.looking at his watch.
"30 minutes."
Gulf nodded without looking up.
After a few moments he took a swig, gulf peeked through his eye lashes.
So sexy. He smiled. Then his eyes widen when he put his hand to his neck rubbing it closing his eyes.
Gulf chewed his inner lip. Mew looked stressed.
An idea popped in his head.
Looking at the paper he could fathom a question.
Getting up he went to mew putting the paper to him.
Putting the cup and his hand down he eyed the paper. Going into explaining the answer gulf casually put his knee to mews Rubbing them together.
Mew closed his eyes to take a big inhale.
Cracking his neck he continued. Gulf moved a little closer acting as if he couldn't hear him. The boy was close to mew to breathe in his special aroma.
Mew was going crazy, his heart thumped unevenly in his chest.
Just explain the answer then move away.
Seeing mews hand shake a bit gulf put the paper down eyeing mew.
"Mr. Suppasit are you.okay?"
Leaning against the couch he put his hand to his head feeling a little dizzy.
"Im fine."
Mew gave him an opening. Sitting back as well gulf started to run his fingers up and down.His leg. Feeling the senstation mew gritted his teeth.
"Mr. Kanawut?"
But the sentance was left in.the air while gulf ran his fingers up and down mews inner thigh making him hard.
Feeling his stiffness he sat up grabbing a pillow.
"Mr. Kanawut you need to stop."
Taking a deep inhale gulf was trying to.be seductive. He put his hand on the back of mews neck gently giving him a massage.
He closed his eyes. His control was wavering. Getting bolder gulf started to take away the pillow from his hands.
Mew stopped that action.at once to glare at gulf.
"Please let me help you."
Mews lips parted while his eyes partly closed.
Gulf was able to take the pillow away to look at the bulge in mews pants.
Taking his hand from his neck he went slowly down has mews body leaned back. Un buttoning his pants he then went to un zip them.
Gulf looked to mew who was dazed.
He smiled going slowly down keeping his eyes on mew.
"Dd....don't."
He tried to fight it but his body was craving this.
Gulf only stopped for a moment til he put his length in.
Mews body bucked and shivered.
The boy sucked him rough and hard.
Eventually mew put his hand to his head pulling his hair to make him.go up and down.
Gulf was in utter bliss.
Gritting his teeth mew knew he wanted more.
Peering down he saw gulfs member hard in his pants. He was done with receiving. Grabbing the boys head off he stopped listening to his head but listened to his body.
Pushing the boy to the other.side of the couch he put his hands behind his head to where they hung limply on the other side of the head rest.
"Mr. Suppasit?"
Gulfs eyes darted. Mew could hear all the bells and whistles going off but he didn't care.
"Keep your hands here."
Gulf smiled with a nod.
Mew looked down to his lips he's been wanting to kiss since the first day. He wasent going to deny himself anymore.
He leaned down rubbing his bottom lip on top of his. Gulf was in.dis believe. Maybe mew did like him.
His eyes closed in excitement.
Gulping mew finally got to kiss those wet subtle lips.
It was nothing short of magnificent. There tongues played a dance in each other mouths.
Mews quivering hands went down to un button gulfs shirt then they went down to his pants un buttoning them.
Gulf was over joyed by this action.
Regrettably mew left that amazing mouth to go to his neck nuzzling the flesh.
Gulf couldn't stop digging his finger nails into the couch above him. This seemed surreal.
He had to pinch himself several times just to know this was truly happening. Mew slowly ran his fingers down the young boys chest and stomach.
Gulfs member was getting uncomfortable in his pants.
Moans filled the quiet room. Losing his control mew started to go down. He wanted gulfs member in his mouth, mew wanted to feel the warmth.
Leaving his neck he kissed and licked the boys chest stomach and navel.
The boy cooed.
Smiling mew got bolder. Finally his head was down by his crotch. His hands made there way down taking out the boys impressive member that was twitching in anticipation.
Mew couldnt hold back anymore he wanted this.
Taking in his length gulf opened his mouth moaning.
"Aaaaaaaaaah mmmmmmm" he bit his lip.
Mew took one hand to his throbbing cock and started to pump.it.
This all was wrong but he couldn't stop. Gulf wanted desperately to put his hands on mews head to play with his hair but he obeyed mews command.
Mew could tell from the slow thrusts gulf was getting close. Leaning his head off his member he put his one hand on it jerking him off.
"Can i swallow?"
Gulf looked up through his eye lashes to look at mew who was still jerking off his own member and stroking him off as well.
Biting his lip he could only nod.
He was going to be inside mew.
Going back down gulf couldn't handle it.
He dug his fingers roughly in.the couch.
"Ooooo mr. Suppasit cum with me mmmmm"
Mew sucked him harder and jerked his length hard.
Gulf couldn't wait any longer. Thrusting his hips forward he came all inside that warm mouth.
"Mmmmmm"
Soon mew came has well all over his hand. They stayed like that for a moment. Mew wanted more then anything to fuck the boy to see him really twitch and moan under neath him but the moment was short lived.
They both got up quick hearing his mom talking loud on the phone.
They both got off each other fixing themselfs in haste.
Mew rubbed his seed on his boxers while he put his stuff away.
Gulf did the same and buttoning his shirt. Mew was snapped into reality. What had he done?
Shaking his head he gathered his materials shaking his head.
"This was a mistake." Loud enough for gulf to hear.
Gulf looked at him in shock. He tried to reach for him.but mew moved his hands away. Gulf tried again just to be pushed down in anger.
"Don't!"
Pacing away gulf sat there trying not to cry.
Mew was able to get away without being seen by the mother who dipped into the bathroom.
Speed walking away he got into his car slamming the door keeping his hands off the steering wheel for a moment shaking.
Shaking his head breathing in.deep he started the car and gunned it.
He was quivering. All he wanted to do was be inside of that boy and he knew he was going to do just that if the mother hadent came.
"Shit."
This was bad and mew shook his head in disgust.
"Your a sick man."