Part 1: Bug Trap

(I was very inspired by 'Clueless'. This story is very different, but I am including the fact that Rena Rouge, Carapace, and Queen Bee are all permanently miraculous holders and they keep it with them. No one knows who Queen Bee is. Okay, thanks!)

The Dupain-Cheng house was silent apart from snores, as Marinette slept, covered in bruises. Tikki opened her big sapphire eyes and yawned softly. She looked at her friend with a bittersweet smile. Seeing the injuries from yesterday's fight all over her arms and face. Daily Hawkmoth's attacks grew more and more powerful. More strategic. Tikki rubbed her cheek with her tiny hands and blinked. Feeling Nooroo's ora sadder each week. The quami shook her head and flew out of her tissue box bed she'd crafted herself. 

She glided down to the fridge and phased through it, scanning for a morning snack. She didn't want to wake up Mari. Then while searching through her supermarket of selections, she saw a post-it note on the chocolate milk. A note written in Marinette's dad's handwriting. 

"Hey sweetie. While we're visiting the family in China, hope you enjoy the house to yourself! Ha ha! Don't drink my milk." 

It said. Tikki giggled and chose some cupcakes for her breakfast. She decided to wake up Marinette first. She flew upstairs only to find Marinette's bed empty. 

"Marinette?" She called. 

"On the balcony, Tikki." A dreamy voice replied from outside.

Tikki went onto the balcony and saw Mari gazing off into the distance. Her hair down blowing in the breeze. A smile spread across her face. 

"What are you looking at?" Tikki giggled. Marinette laughed nervously, leaning on the fence. She spun around.

"It's just such a beautiful morning." Mari pointed into the distance. Tikki looked and saw Rena Rouge and Carapace sitting together on a rooftop. "Those two are so cute together."

"Mari, are you okay?" 
"Yeah. Yes! Wait, why shouldn't I be?"
"Well, there was that big fight, and..." 
"And what?"
"Adrien stuff." 
"Oh."

Marinette looked at a billboard with his face on it. She sighed. "He doesn't. He just doesn't like me. And that's okay I guess. I have too much to deal with anyways. And with running the bakery, I don't have time for it." She run her hand through her hair. 

In the distance she spotted Chat Noir perched on a rooftop. He was gazing in her direction. He waved at her, and she waved back. Then he started to jump towards their house. Tikki hid behind a plant. Mari stood up straight and fixed her hair. He was 30 metres away when...

Suddenly a dark purple light shot into the sky! It exploded like a firework, and the sparks spread across each end of Paris! Then a purple dome grew from the sparks, and the entire city was covered! The sky was thrown into a inky dark purple, and everyone gasped running into the streets. Chat Noir stopped and looked up surprised and alarmed. Mari fell back by the light and looked up in fear. 

In the centre of Paris a massive butterfly swarm, size of a bus went into the sky. And standing on top was a figure in royal purple, with a black cape rimmed with silver. Laughing with the wind blowing dramatically on his suit. He lifted his staff to the sky while standing mid air and shouted;

"The Bug Trap is set! Guess who got an upgrade?" 

TO BE CONTINUED