One

Dinah's POV
Thursday, the 12th of April. Today's the day I've been planning since months already. Okay, maybe I should introduce myself. Hello my Name is Dinah Jane and I'm a Killer. Lovely. Okay, let's try this differently. My Name is Dinah Jane and I am Twenty two years old. I'm working for myself you could say. I'm a Killer. But no, I don't kill randomly, and no, I'm not a psychopath. I kill bad People, because they deserve it. My Main targets are mostly abusive Men, I swore to never lay a hand on a Woman, unless it's self defense.

My Father used to abuse my Mother while I'd watch, and until this very day I can't get the image of her bruised and bloody body out of my Head. They say I'm a monster for killing Men like him, but what kind of monster do you have to be to act like they do? Today though, I'm not entirely focused on another Victim. Today I'm focused on a young Woman actually. During the last month I've researched and learned everything possible about her and her Boyfriend. Originally I was after the Boyfriend, Troy. However I took a closer look to the Woman and found her incredibly interesting.

I wanted to have her, but not in the usual Way. You see, I'm a Mommy. I'm a part of the MDLG community. Ever since I saw the young Woman, I've been craving to get her away from that place and make her my Little. Oh and I shall have you, Ally Brooke Hernandez.

——————-

"C'mon Troy.", The Girl grunts exhaustedly and continues to drag her Boyfriend through the Streets of New York. I must say, I'm impressed that the little Girl could even hold the nearly-2 meter Man up. Especially since she looks half his Seize. I continue to walk behind them, studying them once more. By now I know everything about them I'd need to know. The Tall Boy lives by his Parents' Fortune, while being the Douchebag he is, forbidding Ally to work. He makes it really easy for me, I have to say.

I grit my Teeth when the Boy continues to drunkenly stumble next to her (even though he mostly leans against her tiny frame), before his Hands make their way to her Ass. Only a few more Streets and they'd be home.

I've prepared everything. My Lines, the Chloroform, the Blindfold, and the Dark Mercedes a few meters away. I decide it's finally time to step in. "Hey, you need help?", I ask while running up to them. Ally looks up at me shyly, while biting her Lip in concentration. "Um..Are you sure?", She asks shyly. I thought she knew better than to talk and accept the offer of a random Stranger. Huh-makes it easier for me. "I wouldn't have asked, if I wasn't, Little Girl.", I reply smirking, while lifting the of alcohol smelling Teenage Boy off her. I see a Blush rise on her Cheeks, before she points forward. "That Direction. Thanks for the help.", She says shyly. "You know, I got some aspirin, if you'd like. It's at my Car just a few meters away.", I exclaim and mention to the drunk Boy. "You live here too?", She asks with a small smile. "Yeah, House 33. And you?", I ask, playing Dumb. "House forty! I've never seen you around before.", She exclaims smiling. Poor thing seems so desperate to find a friend, especially since she's not allowed to go out without Douchebag.

"Well, I travel a lot, you see. But I'm sure if we hang out more, we'll get to know each other's very soon very good.", I reply smiling and point to the Black Mercedes across the Street. "In the Backseat. Would you mind getting it? My Hands are kind of..full.", I ask chuckling and press the Button of the Car Keys, smiling when the Blackfoot opens. "Yeah..sure..", She replies and walks closer to the Mercedes. Foolish little Thing, lets just be glad that it was me who'll get her, someone with innocent and nice Intentions. I can't say the same about Her Boyfriend though. For him I sure have other Plans.

"There.", I say and nod my Head to the Bottle and Aspirin laying on the Ground at the Backseats. She looks unsure. I give her a small smile and she sighs and turns back around to the Car, before slowly crawling inside. I know she's too short to reach it from the Outside. I quickly get the Chloroform wetted cloth out of my Pocket. I let the Guy fall down to the Ground, before kicking him in the Face with my Knee. Ally's about to turn around, but is stopped when I pull her against my Front and push the Cloth against her Face.