Seven

Dinah's POV
I sigh when the credits start rolling down and Ally turns to me with puppy Eyes. "No, it's bedtime soon, Baby.", I reply, answering her silent Question. We watched Ariel the little Mermaid and beauty and the Beast, but it's already 9.10 pm. and I still need to bathe her. "Pwease, Mommy. Wan' Simba.", She asks and I watch as a pout slowly forms on her Lips. "We can watch Simba tomorrow, babylove. It's bath time now.", I coo and turn off the Tv, which results in a mess. Ally starts crying and shaking her Head, every couple of seconds whining 'Simba' or No'. I silently pat her Bottom, before I lift her up and carry her into the Bathroom.

The Bathroom, Like the rest of the House, is rather big. It also is all in a brown-ish color-the Walls, the Floor, even some parts of the Bathtub.
There are two steps up to the Bathtub, which are also brown-ish. I sit Ally onto the lowest one, before I start to take off her Onesie, resulting more cries. "No-oo wanna.", She cries loudly, occasionally squirming away from my Hands. "Why not, Baby?", I coo and wipe her Tears. She stops crying for a few seconds and it seems like she thinks about why she doesn't want the Bath, before she simply starts to cry again.

"Is it because you're a little naked Baby? I've seen you naked already, cutie pie. Is it the water? Don't you like the water, Baby?", I ask, trying to figure out what's to bad about bathing. She nods hectically, before sobs wreck through her Body. I pull her closer to me, hoping that she feels my Heartbeat and copies it. Thankfully she does and calms down a little bit just a few seconds afterwards. "Mommy needs you to talk to her, Baby.", I say in nothing but a coo, given it seemly calms her down. "W-Wata' no wanna, no swim.", She replies quietly and I can feel her little Fingers gripping my Shirt tightly.

"You can't swim Baby?", I ask and she nods sadly. "Baby you don't need to swim in a Bathtub.", I explain softly, but she only shakes her Head, seemly sure of the Idea of having to swim in a Bathtub. I assume she doesn't remember any baths of her childhood and that she's only showered in the last years. "Okay, Mommy's got an Idea, can you let go of Mommy for a second?", I ask and pout slightly when she whimpers, but eventually nods and detaches herself from me. I kiss her Cheek and walk over to one of the cupboards, before pulling out some Floats and a few Water Bath-toys.

I turn back to Ally and smile when she immediately reaches her Hands out to the Toys, but for now I set them on the Ground next to me, where she couldn't reach it. "Can you trust Mommy, Cub?", I ask and she seems to think about it for a couple of seconds. Finally she nods, smiling. She hugs me and pressed a kiss to me Cheek, like I've done it with her so many times. Then she sits back and lets me continue undressing her with just a little bit of whining.

I sigh when her Diaper is dry, given she didn't go for the whole day, except for her Nap. I continue until she's completely naked, then I start to fill the Tub with warm water. Warm enough so she wouldn't get cold or uncomfortable, but also not too hot. I hear my Baby whimper and grab onto my Thigh, but I continue my work of trying to find the perfect temperature. I add a few bubbles to it, but not too much for the Start. I don't want her to get scared or anything, but I also know that the plain water could seem boring to her, once she's in.

I then take a small Towel and wet it with the Water, before gently wetting Ally's Arms with it. She doesn't protest and only whines a little bit, but stays still after all. In the corner of my Eye I watch the water, while wetting the Second Arm. Then I start to blow up the Floaties. Once that is done, I wet them too, smiling as curious Eyes are watching every move of mine. Once everything is done, I take Ally's Arm carefully. "Do you remember these, sweetheart?", I ask and she shakes her head. "They're Floaties, and they make it impossible for you to get under the Water.", I promise and her Eyes widen a little. I start to slide them up her Arms, having a way easier Job since they're wet already. I turn to the Water and turn it off, seeing as its pretty high already. "Are you Ready, Baby?", I ask and she nods hesitantly.