Two

Dinah's POV
I walk back out of the Mansion to my Car, before opening the Trunk and revealing the very much crouched Man. He almost seems taller like this, but is still out like a light. I only gave him a small kick with my Knee, I honestly would've expected him to be up already. Easier work for me I guess. I pull him out of the Trunk and drag his limp body through the Garden of the Mansion, right to a Red Little Barn at the Corner. I unlock it, turn on the light and throw Troy inside. I can't help but roll my Eyes at his silent Groans. He's such a pussy.

Having done this several Times already, I simply grab the Knife and the Rope from the Ground and tuck the Knife to my Belt, before lifting his body to his Feet. It doesn't take long until I have his Body tied against a wooden post in the Barn. His Hands are separately tied up to two hooks over his Head and there's a Rope around his Feet, Waist and Neck, which is also tied around the Post.

Now come to think of it, Ally is the only person I've ever let inside of the House and stay. Obviously some people from the Moving company do not count. I never take my Victims to my House, but always bring them here, to this barn.

It's rather big I guess. It's outside walls are painted red, but inside the wood is still unpainted. There's only one window here, with bars in front of it. That is why you need a light switch for the barn. The light switch itself is outside the barn, like the many different Locks. It would take some time for a victim, or a person in general, to get away and to find any other people, but I can't be careful enough. There is basically no way out of the Barn, because it can only be opened from the Outside. The highest possibility would be that someone removed the Bars at the window, but I doubt that it'll ever happen.

In the Corner of the Barn is a closet-like Furniture. Except it's not for clothes, but for some of mine..let's call them tools. The closet is locked and I'm the only one to have the Key. There's also no possibility to break it open, I made sure of that long ago. In the middle of the Barn were three wooden post, in one of other the corners was a table and in the other corner is the Staircase that Leads upstairs. Honestly it's rather broken, so I hardly go up there.

I take the Key from my Necklace and open the Closet, before taking a water bottle and a knife out of it. I open the Water bottle while walking over to him, before pouring it all over the Boy.

I hear several muffled gasps, before he finally focuses on me. I rip off the Tape over his Lips, not bothering to show any kindness towards him. I never am on the Side of my Victims, obviously, but towards him I've grown especially much Hate. "Don't Scream, it's no use.", I tell him, before studying him once again. He's panting and looking around, every couple of seconds his eyes would land back on me though. "W-Who are you? What kind of freak are you?! You're not going to get away with this, My Girlfrie-", "Ally?", I cut him off, finally. God now I'm regretting to take off that tape. "Ally, is none of your concern now. She won't help you, not that she even could. And it doesn't matter who I am. But I suppose you can call me...Justice. You've sinned and I make sure you regret it.", I answer him and drag my Knife along his Jawline. I wonder if he likes his own body all bruised up equally as much as someone else's.

"Listen Bitch I don't even Know what You're Talking about! Fuck whatever Ally told you, she's lying! I didn't do anything wrong!", He yells in panic. "So I suppose you're Not the one that caused the Marks on her Body?", I ask, humming. I've seen him abuse her several times, yet he's here, trying to lie to me. "Nah she's just clumsy! I swear! She got some Fat Ass and can't keep her balance!", He yells, even though it almost sounds as if he'd cry. I push a bit harder with the Blade of the Knife against his Jaw, before whispering in his Ear: "Don't. Lie.". Each word is muttered with a light push against his Jaw.

"Please let me go, A-Ally's pregnant she needs me.", He yells desperately and I can't help but laugh at him. "Didn't I Tell you not to lie?", I ask and press the Blade one more time against his Jaw, watching as several blood drops run against the Blade and onto my Fingers, while a few others fall to the Ground. Even if she was pregnant, I doubt a Baby would survive under those conditions. I look into his Eyes, a big pool of regret and hate showing in them. "Let me go!", He yelled, angry. I continue to drag the Knife against his Jaw, drawing more blood from him, before I suddenly pull away.

"Admit it! Admit what you did to her. All of it.", I grunt. I just want to cut him open, but I still manage to stop myself. "I didn't do anything!", He yells and screams loudly when I punch him in the Stomach. "What's the matter? Doesn't it feel equally nice on that side?", I ask, devilishly. "I'm sorry.", He sobbed, his Tears Mixing with some of the Blood on his Jaw. "Too late for that.", I mutter, just when I hear ruffling from my Phone. Seems like Ally's awake by now. "I'll be back.", I exclaim and clean the Knife with his Shirt, before putting it back into the Closet and locking it. "Where are you going?", He asks, his Voice rather hoarse. "Ally.", I reply smirking.

——————-

I enter the Nursery just a few moments later, but hear heart Breaking Sobs already. I walk over to the Crib, to find Ally sitting in down in Indian Style, her left hand hastily tugging on the Jumpsuit, while her Right Hand tugs roughly on her Foot. "Ssh what's wrong, cutie?", I ask, which only seems to upset her More. Her cries get heavier and she tries to get away from me, but eventually stops when she notices that she has nowhere to go. I lift her out of the Crib and sit back down on the Ground with her in my Lap, before caressing her Cheeks softly.

"Can you tell me what's wrong, Baby?", I ask, but even though her Mouth opens, no words escape. That only seems to build her Frustration up more, just as the Tears get more. "O-Off.", She wails Crying and squirming. I finally understand what she wants and quickly take off the Jumpsuit, which finally calms her down. She covers her Breasts with her Hands and once she's calmed down again, she immediately scoots away from me. "Wai-Who are you?!", She asks and runs around the Crib, thinking I couldn't catch her there.

"My Name's Dinah, but you will call me Mommy.", I reply and get up as well, not bothering to pick up the Jumpsuit. "Please don't take this the wrong way miss..Dinah..but..are you on drugs? Or maybe is there any damage to your Brain? Maybe you should get that checked out? My Name's Ally Brooke, but I doubt that we're relate-", she gets cut off by her own Yelp, caused when I tried to get closer to her. I can't just reach over the Crib and pull her to me, but every time I try to get closer, she only backs up as well and uses the Crib as a Shield.

Suddenly her Eyes widen, as if she's come to a realization. "You-You kidnapped us! Y-You said that-that there was aspirin a-and that you were our Neighbor!", She stutters, before looking around once again. "Whe-Where's Troy?", She asks, but cuts me off before I can speak. "Don't you come any closer to me!", She warns and takes the closest thing in her Arms as a weapon, which happens to be a pillow. I hold back my smirk and continue walking towards her. Even when she tries to be intimidating, she's such a cute Baby. "What do you want?!", She asks, panicked.

I suddenly run over to her, not at all surprised when she tries hitting me with the Pillow. I block it, but it gives her enough time to run out of the Room. I chase her downstairs, to the Second floor. I'm faster than her, but she's good at dodging me, so it takes me a couple of Minutes until I finally knock her to the Ground in my Bedroom. "I'm going to let this slip, because I haven't told you about the Rules yet, but act out again and you'll regret it bitterly.", I whisper in her Ear, before lifting her onto her Feet again. She whimpers just as one of her foot gives out and I catch her right in time before she'd fall over. "Running down the Stairs.", I tsk her, before lifting her up and carrying her back out of the Room.

I'm sorry, but I do not know if I'll be able finish this Story. I plan on committing suicide this Friday. If everything goes well, the Story won't be updated anymore, nor will my Wattpad Acc be active.

However, Next Update (tmrw): minimum 40likes

AN//Next Chapter's going to be all in Ally's POV, who's excited for that?^^
Should I switch between POV's or mostly stay at the same one? Let me know y'all!^^

Q: If you could meet 1 Celebrity, who would it be?

A: That's so hard to decide, but I think I'd love to meet Billie Eilish. She's a great icon to me and helps me in very much situations of my daily problems.

___________