Fifteen

*taps mic*
Hello? Anyone here?

Dinah's POV
I wake up and move around slightly, wanting to pull Ally towards me. The Bed smells like baby powder and Green, juicy and sour Apples, but when I open my Eyes it's empty. Immediately I jump awake and look around; next to the Bed, in my Closet, in the attached Bathroom, under the Blankets, but Ally is nowhere to be found. "Ally?!", I yell and run out of the Room, straight to the Nursery. I also can't spot her here. I call out for her again, before I run down the Stairs. I hope she didn't try walking down the Stairs by herself, she can hardly walk two meters straight and without falling. I run into the living Room, but she isn't here either. Maybe the Garden?!

I turn around to run outside, but bump into Lauren. "Ally she-", I cut myself off when I see my Baby looking at me curiously, before she reaches her Hands out to me. I immediately take her from Lauren's Hold and rock her slightly while kissing the Side of her Head. She seems okay, which helps me to calm down. "Calm down, Mamabear. Didn't you hear me answering you? I said she was with me in the Kitchen.", Lauren says chuckling. I feel Ally's new Stuffed Animal, the Cat, rub against my Neck, given she probably cuddles it against her Cheek. "She woke me up around 3am and said that her Stomach hurt, but you wouldn't wake up. I'm not Doctor, but her Forehead felt pretty warm. I just got her some cold water to calm her down and put the Tylenol out on the Counter, in case you want to give it to her.", Lauren explains. "Yeah, before you got here we dealt with a light fever, I thought It might go away again, but it seemed to have worsened during the Night.", I mutter (probably more to myself than to Lauren). I feel Ally's Forehead and it's still pretty warm. Then I kiss her Cheek; I never thought I could have such a massive panic because I couldn't find her for a few minutes.

"Can you take her real quick? I think I'm going to call a Doctor and ask if it's okay if I give her some Tylenol.", I ask and when Lauren nods, I hand Ally back over to her. The tiny Brunette whines a little, but eventually calms down when she continues to play with her stuffed Animal.

I quickly look up a Doctor's Number in the Internet, before I call there. In the corner of my Eye I'm watching Lauren as she continues to cook Breakfast (it smells like bacon and eggs, and honey, but I don't have a proper look at it yet. I assume the bacon and Eggs are for us and Ally gets a Toast with honey), while holding Ally on her Hip. The little Brunette Switches from watching Lauren cook to playing with her stuffed animal every few seconds. "Hello, Clinsey Office here, how may I help you?", a Voice asks from the Phone. "Um, hello. I'd like to talk to Dr. Lovato? My...Daughter's sick.", I answer and I hear her hum before she answers. "Do you need an Appointment or do you already know what Illness she has?", the Woman, probably a Secretary, asks. "I already know what she has, but I'm not sure what to do against it. I don't want to rely on the Internet.", I reply. "Alright, I will connect you.", the Woman says, before I feel a small beeping Noise. I look over at Ally and Lauren and grin when Lauren let's Ally lick some of the Honey off a Spoon.

"Dr. Lovato here, what is the Problem, if I may ask?", a Voice, also a female one, asks through the Phone. "Ah, yes. You see, my Daughter has been having a fever since yesterday. I first thought it would leave by itself, since it wasn't a very high one. During the night the fever got higher though and she started coughing. She's mentioned yesterday already that her Throat is rather sore, and her Stomach hurts.", I explain carefully, so I don't leave anything important out. "I see. Are there any red marks on her Body? Dots maybe?", She asks and I shake my head, but internally slap myself because the Doctor obviously can't see me. "No, I would've noticed those.", I answer. "What you can definitely do, and also should do, is to keep her hydrated. Lots of Water would be the best, but some juices like orange or apple juice should be fine too. Drinking Tea is fine, but she should also drink lots of water after, because Tea can dry you out otherwise. You should sponge exposed skin with tepid water, so she doesn't overheat. I would also recommend tepid water for showers or baths, too cold or too warm water could make the fever rise or make her feel overheated. Make sure your Daughter gets plenty of rest. If the fever rises more, I'd like you to call me again, but I doubt that it will; please also contact me if her Throat starts to hurt at swallowing.", Dr. Lovato advices me kindly. "Alright. Lots of Fluids, preferably Water. Lots of rest and sponge exposed skin with tepid water. No cold or hot baths. Got it. Can I give her some Tylenol?", I ask curiously. "You can give it to her if the fever continues to rise, but I doubt that it is needed. It seems like your Daughter only has a fever, but if breathing problems, swallowing problems or back aches are added, Tylenol is a good thing to give her before you contact me.", Dr. Lovato answers. "Alright, thank you. Have a good day.", I say and we both end the call.