Three

Ally's POV
I let her lift me onto her, and before I can re-think my Movements, I'm back in the Nursery. Oh Gosh what have I ever done wrong to end up like this? Kidnapped and forced to be god knows what. What if I'm going to be a Sex Slave?! Or she forces me to help her with the Kidnapping?! Oh god where is Troy?

As weird as it sounds, I wish he'd be here right now. He does abuse me, but at least he always looks after me and makes sure that he's the only one to touch my Body in any way. Sexually and Harmfully. He'd never let any one person lay their hands on me, if it wasn't him hisself. I know nothing about this woman, nor about her possible mental illness. She mentioned that she wants me to call her 'Mommy', I wonder what's up with that. Maybe she's confused? Maybe she's got some brain injury and now believes that I am her Daughter? Maybe it's all just a big mistake and she'll let me, us, go soon?

She sets me down on some sort of big Changing mat, before stroking away Tears that I wasn't even aware were falling. I try to move my Foot, but every time I try to do so, there's a painful and tingling feeling shooting up my whole Leg. I'm trapped.

For now though I'm glad to be out of the Jumpsuit. I don't even know what happened-I woke up feeling dizzy and when I looked around it became clear that I wasn't at my House. Then suddenly I felt very claustrophobic and started to panic. I couldn't open the stupid buttons by myself and the Jumpsuit just wouldn't go off. I couldn't move my toes and I became too hot. I didn't know what else to do than to cry. Until now, I'm not sure if I should really be thankful that this Woman came and helped me. She kidnapped me. She actually kidnapped me and Troy.

Is he in another Room like this? Also in a Jumpsuit? Is he in Danger? Is he mad? What will he do? Will he let his Anger out on me, once we get out of here? Will we even get out of here?

Only now I seem to realize the State of my Clothes, and I blush bright red while pulling my Arms closer to my Chest. I look down at the Diaper-like clothing. The Woman's back is turned to me as she looks through the Closet for something new to wear for me, I assume. I squirm a little, slowly coming to the Realization that it IS a Diaper hugging my Lower part. It feels weird, I haven't been in a Diaper since I was a Baby. It feels a little bit like those Period Tabs that you'd use instead of Tampons, but also those I haven't used for YEARS.

I can't say that it feels bad, but it definitely isn't right for my Situation here. It's rather hard to run with it, as I just found out before, but I guess if I try again I'll manage. Just doge her, Ally. She's tall so I can use that to my Advantage I guess. I look over to the window, but soon look away again when I realize that it's too high for me to get out anyways. Maybe I could try knocking her out? Then I could look for Troy and he could get us out of here. Or I could call the Police while she's knocked out and have her Arrested for Kidnapping us?

Of course I'd have to get out of this Clothing if I was going to look for Troy. This looks bad-really bad. He hates my sometimes very Childlike personality, so this here would only be another reason for him to hurt me. I don't need to make him mad for unnecessary and stupid things like this. It's just so weird sometimes-I am. And he hates it. He hates that I sometimes just start crying when he goes to hit me, even though he's told me so often already that I mustn't cry because it's my Fault anyways. He hates that I sometimes need a light to sleep, because I'm too scared of the Dark. It's so weird-sometimes I can sleep all alone in that Dark Basement (mostly I don't have any other chance to do so, whenever he locks me in there) but sometimes I just get so scared of the dark.

Turning back to the Woman, I think about a way of knocking her out. I don't want to hurt her; or anyone; but I need to get out of here. She's a Kidnapper Ally! She's literally pushed a Cloth of Chloroform into your Face and kidnapped you-just knock her out already! I try to tell myself, but I just can't bring myself to hate her. I mean maybe she's just going to let me go? She hasn't hurt me yet, but I'm sure it'll come. Troy says that he treats me greatly and that every other Person will only hurt me more, and longer, than he ever will. So if he's treating me nicely-how horrible must this Woman treat me anytime now? Am I scared of her? Oh yes-definitely. But am I mad..no. I don't know why. I'm mentally laughing at myself, but my stupid self still thinks she's kind of sympathetic. Ugh I need to get out of here!