JayJay x Male! Reader!Human!

You are at school, sitting in that classroom waiting to get out at 3. The teacher was just continuously talking about ScoobyDoo for some reason even though this was Math. The bell rings and everyone rushes out the classroom and you just went to your locker as quick as possible. You felt a bit shorter than most of the students there since you and YF/N(your best friend's name) were new and were the only humans at school and the rest were just animals. YF/N runs up to you  with an invitation in his hand.

"Yo what's good, bro?" He said. "Sup." You responded. "Hey man I got this invitation from this crazy blue werewolf. It says something about a party. Did you get one?" YF/N asked you. "No. And I'm not really much of a party guy so it's sort of a good thing I did not get invited." You said. As you get your stuff out of your locker, you hear foot steps behind you. It was that blue werewolf your friend was talking about. She walked up to you and gave you an invitation. "Howdy, there! Your invited to tonight's party! It's at 7:30! Well I gotta go! See ya tonight!" She said giving you the invitation and then walking off. "Um....but I don't wanna go." You said. "Come on dude! It will be fun! Plus I don't wanna go by myself." Your friend said. "Well...Alright." You said.

"Great man! Come on let's get to the bus before they leave us." Your friend said. You two rushed to the bus and got on and sat in the very back. You read your invitation and looked at it. It says that it is at JayJay's cave and the party starts at 7:30. "Huh." You said. "What?" YF/N asked. "I don't know if I want to go." You responded. "Come on dude, like I said it will be fun." Your friend said. But then Rusty got on, the golden dog that bullies you. He walks to the back and then looks at you. "Hey this is my seat! Get out of it, freaks!" Rusty yelled. "Dude just sit in another seat! I'm not moving!" You said. Rusty grabs your shirt and pulls you up. "You better or else!" He threatened you. "Hey get off my friend!" YF/N says as he pushes Rusty. "Why you little..." Rusty was interrupted by the bus driver. "Break it up! Rusty, sit in the front seat, now!" He said. "Oh I'll get you two!" Rusty says as he walks to the front. The bus starts to move and luckily, you were the first one to get off. You walked off and went into your house and just sat down in your room, playing Mortal Kombat 11.

You were thinking if you should go or not but then you got a flashback of what your father told you. "Trying out new things is fine! It's nothing to be afraid of." You remembered what your dad said after he died a year ago. "Alright I guess I will go." You said as you played Mortal Kombat 11. A few hours later, it was 7:15 and you and YF/N was walking to JayJay's. "Dude I'm excited!" YF/N said. "So why are we on the country side?" You asked. "JayJay said she lived on the country side of this city." YF/N responded. You two kept on walking for 10 minutes and you finally arrived. You could hear the loud music. "Yep, this is the place." YN/N said. He knocked on the door and JayJay's older sister, Raven opened the door and let you two in. Everyone has having a good time. There were all types of animals like tigers, wolves, foxes, snakes, and a lot more. There was a bar that had some drinks and sodas for free. "Well YF/N you can do whatever you want. I'm just gonna sit at this bar." You said as you walked to the bar and sat down. You got your favorite soda and started to drink. "Howdy there, partner!" A female voice said, making you shake a bit. You turned around and it's JayJay. You were about 6 "1" and she towered over you since she was 6 "7".  "Glad you came to the party! You ain't from around these parts are you?" She asked. "Yeah." You responded. "Well what's ya name? She asked putting her hand on her hips and the other on the table.

"Y/N." You said. "That's a pretty nice name. You can call me JayJay. Some folks call me Blue Jay from time to time." She said.  "JayJay is fine." You responded. "Well you look a bit sour...you ok?" She asked. You shrug your shoulders. "Yeah I'm just not really much of a party person. I only came here because my friend wanted to." You said. "Well I can change that sour look of yours. Come on I will show you!" She said as she grabs your wrist and drags you to the dance floor. She then starts to dance. "Come on, Y/N! Dance!" She said. The music started to get louder and everyone started to dance even YF/N. So you started to dance with JayJay. She grabbed your hands and she was swinging you and your eyes locked on hers. You started to blush and so did JayJay. Then when the music ended your were smiling and didn't even notice it. "I told you I could get that sour look off your face." She said. Everyone was leaving since that was the last song. Since you were the last one to leave and YF/N went home, JayJay all of a sudden grabbed your shirt and kissed you. Your face turned bright red. "Well tonight was fun with you, Y/N." She said as she reaches into her pocket and has another invitation. "If you want to do this again, drop by tomorrow night and maybe.....We can have a little more fun next time.." She whispers in your ear. "Alright. I'll see you tomorrow." You said walking out. Then you hear a whistle and turn around and JayJay blows you a kiss.

See yall later! Let me know if you want me to make a part 2 of this! Also request if you like! I'm running out of ideas!