JayJay x Male Reader! Werewolf!

This request was by _Dr_Jack_Bright. I hope you enjoy.

A/n: You're eyes are red, you're fur is half red half grey, you're hair is black, and you would be about 7 ft 8 in. You are also canadian.

You were just at school, minding you're own business and getting you're stuff in you're locker since the school was getting out due to COVID-19. Then you see a note. You began to read it and it says

"COME DOWN TO MY PARTY TONIGHT! EVERYONE IS INVITED AND I HOPE YOU MAKE IT TONIGHT!
-JAYJAY"

"A party huh? During this time? Hm....meh I don't see why not." You thought to yourself. So you began to walk outside and got in you're red ferrari and just drove back home and checked to see what time the party started. "Hmm....what time does it start?" You look at the invitation again and you look at the time and it says the party starts at 6 pm. "Ey 6 o' clock. Alright." You thought as you were about to pull into you're garage. You pull in and you park you're car and see what time it was. It was about 5:30 pm and really didn't check the time since you're house is a bit far from school. "Oh crap it's 5:30 already? Huh might as well drop my stuff off in my room and head on out." You thought as you quickly went inside and dropped you're stuff off and then quickly got into you're car and started to drive to the address.

The drive was about 25 minutes long since the party was on the country side apparently. After that long drive, you have reached you're destination and you soon then parked you're car. You then got out of the car and then locked the doors with you're car keys. As you looked up, you saw this massive cave with lights inside. You then began to walk inside and see some people dancing and drinking and doing a bunch of crazy stuff. Then all of a sudden you were approached by a blue werewolf with pink hair, a thick curvy figure, red eyes, and red overalls.

"Howdy there!" She said as she got up in you're face. "Oh hey. Um...who are you?" You asked "The names JayJay! What's yours?" She asked as put out her hand for a handshake. "(Y/n)." You said as you shook her hand. "So ya been to any parties before?" JayJay questions. "Well only a few times. I don't really go out that much but I decided to come here tonight since I didn't have anything to do." You said.
"Well that's nice, (Y/n). Say, have you ever danced before?" She asks as she puts her arm around you. "Well um...not really. Why?" You asked. "Hehe well I'll show you, partner!" JayJay said as she then grabbed you hand and started dancing with you on the dance floor. As you started dancing with JayJay, you just went with the flow of her moves. You never really danced what so ever in you're life but now you got to experience it, especially with someone that you thought was extremely beautiful. As you looked at her, you're eyes locked on hers as she started to blush, as well as you. Later on that night, the party then ended. As you were about to leave, JayJay walks up to you.

"Hey (Y/n) wait up. I want to show you something before you leave." She said. As you follow JayJay, you noticed that you two were walking near a cliff and as you look up, you see a bunch of beautiful stars and a big white full moon. Although it was very cool, you were a bit confused on why she brought you here. "Wow...it's beautiful." You said as you're eyes sparkled at the moon. JayJay's smile then turned into a sexy grin as she was looking at you. "Yeah it is beautiful....but not as beautiful as you." She said, making you blush. As you look at her, she then grabs you and starts to kiss you on the lips. After she was done, you stood in shock as she then walked away and started to giggle a bit. "Hehe well (Y/n) tonight was fun with you! I'll catch you later." JayJay said as then winked at you and began to walk down the path. You then walked back to you're car and then you began to drive home with smile on you're face.

Finally I got someone's request done! I'm so sorry if this took so long and if it seemed short! Sometime tomorrow, I will make a small update to tell you about how I'm going to do requests and what you should expect. The thing I'm going to say is that the requests  won't be published in order since there is a lot.

But just for a heads-up, the next oneshot will be JayJay X Male! Human!
Anyways hope you enjoyed and I will see you later!