JayJay x Male!Teenager(14)! Part 1

This is a request by BlueiWolf246. Hope yall enjoy!

JayJay was walking home from the crazy party she was at. She walks down the street which was a bit silent until she heard some yelling. She went over and investigated. She looked over and saw 2 cats pushing a teenage werewolf with Fr/c, E/C and H/L. One was black and the other was a male calico "Give us your money, kid!" The black cat said. "I don't have any money, dude. Just leave me alone." Y/N said. The cats were a bit taller than you. One of the kicked you in the stomach. You fell down and held your arms around your stomach. "Last chance, kid! Give us your money or we will kill you!" The calico said. JayJay knew the kid was in trouble and thought to help him. "Hey! Leave the kid alone!" JayJay yelled as she walked over to them. "This I none of your business! What are you even gonna do? Chew us?" The black cat said as him and his friend were laughing. JayJay then walks towards the cats, standing 1 foot taller than them. They soon stop laughing and run away, knowing she is bigger and tougher.

JayJay walks over to you, helping you up. "Hey you alright, sweetie?" She said. "Yeah I'm fine." You responded. "Well are you lost?" She asked. "No. I'm on my own since I don't have parents." You responded as you looked down. "Oh...well what were those cats doing with you?" She asked. "They bully me alot and they make me give them my money." You said. JayJay then starts to think. "Man this poor kid. Out here all alone, having to fend for himself, and getting bullied." She thought. "Tell you what. Your gonna live we me for now on, ok buddy?" She said. "Ok." You said. "Alrighty then let's go back to my place." JayJay says as you and her start to walk to here house. 5 minutes later, you get to her house or should you say cave. You walk in and you see all this amazing stuff. A bar, a hot tub, and even some black lights.

"Well what do ya think, kid?" She asked. "It's amazing." You responded. "So kid what's your name?" JayJay asked as started to get something out of the refrigerator. "Y/N." You said. She got out some chicken and then got out some sodas. For her she got out her favorite, Fanta. "So Y/N what do you want to drink? We have Mtn dew, Pepsi, Coke, and water." She said. "Um...Coke please." You said. She grabbed the drink and put the chicken in the microwave. She gives you your drink and then takes you back to her room. "Alright so here is my room, buddy. I don't have an extra room so you can sleep in here with me if you want." She said. "Wow its pretty nice in here. Smells good too." You said. "Well don't be shy, lay beside me." She said as she lays down. You go ahead and lay down. She gets the remote control and turns on the tv.

"What do you want to watch?" She asked. "Family Guy." You responded. "It does have cuss words in it but ok." She said as she turns on the tv. RING! The chicken is done. JayJay then got up and walked to the kitchen and got the chicken out. She walked back into the room and gave you a plate of chicken. "Heres you some food." She said. "Thanks." You say as you start to eat that chicken so fast that it looks like you haven't at nothing in day. "Dang you really are hungry." JayJay said. "I haven't ate in 4 days." You responded. "Well its 2 am, it's time for bed." JayJay said. "2 am?!" You said. "Yeah, I was at a party earlier. You see, Y/N. I love to party. So I stay up late at night. As you can tell, I'm a bit tired. Now let's get to bed." She said. You get under the covers and so does JayJay. You start to shiver a bit since you are still a bit cold. JayJay notices you being cold show she then hugs you and cuddles up with you. "Ya warm now, buddy?" She said warmly.

You was starting to blush a bit. "Y-yeah..." You said. You slowly fell asleep, slowly laying your head on her chest. She falls asleep as well. Then about 8 hours later, you wake up to hearing loud music in the living room. You look beside yourself and JayJay is gone. So you get up and you walk in the living room and see her dancing. "Oh hey Y/N!" She said. "Uh...why are you dancing at 10 am in the morning?" You asked. "Who doesn't wanna dance in the morning? Come on, dance with me." She said as she grabs your arm and pulls you. You start to dance with her a bit. You two start dancing for about 5 minutes and then an alarm goes off on her phone. "Huh?" Jayjay pulls out her phone and sees that it was a reminder to go to get some stuff for tonight's party.

"Oh I gotta get more stuff for tonight's party! Alright Y/N come on we're going to the store!" JayJay said. "Ok." You responded. So you and her go outside and start to walk. Surprisingly, JayJay walks pretty fast so you would have to run a bit. About 15 minutes later, you two arrived at the store and go inside. "Alright let's see what I need...Drinks, food, and some balloons." She reads. "Ok, so Y/N how about you go get some balloons I'll go get drinks and snacks." She says. You walk around and try to find the balloons. You saw a sign that says balloons in the party section. So you walk over there and then gets some balloons but hear a familiar voice. "Well we meet again, runt!" The familiar voice said. You turn around and you see the 2 cats from last night.

To be continued.....

Thanks for reading! Don't forget you can request if you like!