JayJay x Male Reader! Autistic Child!

This request is from GabrielOwen6! I hope you guys enjoy. I am sorry that this took long because I have to do school work online and it has stressed me out a bit. The other request I will try to finish with the next 4 weeks.

After a month of being in this weird world you were starting to remember what it was to live on earth. You begin to think. "Did I die and went to heaven, or did I just ended up here in this wacky world?" You thought to yourself. You couldn't remember what happened and haven't even tried. So you just walked down on the street and looked down as you walked since you were incredibly shy and wouldn't talk to anyone unless they spoke first.

You soon find a bench to sit on and you just sit there quietly while you see other kids playing on a playground near you. But you never bothered to go play with them since one they were a lot bigger than you since you were human and two you was always picked on at school and had no friends. So you didn't bother to play with them since you were afraid to even talk to them. It was cold and a bit windy and you had nothing to cover up with. But meanwhile down the sidewalk, there was a giant blue werewolf that was wearing red overalls and had purple hair. She was looking on her phone to see what time it was. Surprisingly it was 6:30 pm yet it seemed like 3 to her. The wolf then looks up and then notices you sitting on the bench.

She starts to notice you shivering and was a bit curious. "Why is that kid all by himself?" She thought to herself. She walks over to you and puts her phone in her pocket. Since she was about 5 times you're size she got on her knees and begin to talk you. "Hey kid you ok?" She asked you. "....yeah." You said while looking down since you had problems making eye contact and you were a bit frightened by how big this wolf was compared to you. "Why are you out here all alone?" She asked. "Well I don't really have a home..." You said. She looks around and sees no adult in sight. "Well what's you're name?" She asked. "...its y/n..." you responded. JayJay did feel bad for you and didn't want to leave you out in the cold. "Well y/n tell you what. You're gonna live with for now on, ok babe?" She said. "Ok." You said.

So you then got up and then the two of you started to walk. As JayJay looks down at you, she notices you are cold. So she then picks you up and starts to carry you to make you warm since her fur was quite fluffy and soft. 5 minutes later, you two arrived at this abnormally large hotel. "Well here we are buddy." JayJay said. "This is where you stay at?" You asked. "Yup. It's a pretty large place I stay at. Come on I'll show you my room." She said. You two both then walk in and you just looked down since you were quite shy. You then approached the elevator and JayJay presses the button. "Don't worry bud. It's not that bad of a place. Sure there's a lot of weird looking animals around here but it's ok." She said as you two walked in the elevator.

She pressed number 12 which was the highest floor. The elevator started to go up and you were just waiting to get to the top floor. After about 20 seconds of waiting, the door opens and you begin to follow JayJay to her room. As you two made it to the room, you heard a weird sort of female demonic voice. "Well, well, well if it isn't JayJay." The female said. JayJay turns around and sees her rival Anastasia, which looked just like JayJay except she had pink and cream color to herand was wearing a yellow crop top and shorts and had some sort of short cane. JayJay then curls you up with her tail to keep you close. "What do you want Anastasia?" JayJay growled. "Well JayJay, just to remind you...stay out of my way and my party people. Got that bitch?" She said getting in JayJay's face, making her growl. Anastasia looks down and sees you. She then bends down with a smirk and ruffs up you're hair as you look down in fear. "Well this kid seems a bit too shy." She said. JayJay then puts you right behind her to keep Anastasia from scaring you. "Hey don't touch him. He's sensitive." She said. "Well whatever just don't forget our deal..." Anastasia said as she walked down the hallway.