chapter 3

Rachel's up at the top BTW ^^^^^^^

~ cameron's POV ~

I was walking into the school when I saw a group of girls beating up the girl I meet at the store. "Hey get away", I yelled. They laughed then walked away. I ran over to the girl. I think Rachel was her name. I shook her " Rachel ". I pocked her up and took her to the nurse.

~ Rachel's POV ~

I woke up in the nurses office. I looked over and the boy meet in the store Cameron was there. " hey your awake", he said walking towards me. " I saw those girls beating you up so I brought you here". "Thanks". "What class do you have next"? " umm let me see you schedule", I said. He hannded it to me. I smiled. " we have every class together besides art and chemistry ".

" awesome". "Come on we are in lunch”, I said grabbing his hand.

~ cameron's POV ~

Wow Rachel was butiful. When she grabbed my hand tingels went through my body. Every time I looked at her I would smile. We sat down at a lunch table. "I was wondering if I could walk you home after school", I said. " umm, I'm fine ", she said. Why did she act nervous. " Ok can I have your number "? " I'm sorry but I don't have a phone". " its fine no need to say sorry". The bell rang I went to computer lab and she went to art.

~ Rachel's POV ~

I don't want Cameron to know I live in a orphanage. I don't want him to think different of me one day it will finally come out but not any time soon. The day finished and it was time to go home finally. I told Cameron bye before I left then I rode back to the orphanage.