chapter 38

WARNING THIS CHAPTER THEY GET DOWN SO YAH IF YOU DONT READ DIRTY STUFF SKIP IT TAYLOR DONT READ LOL OK SO THIS IS GONNA BE WEIRD TO WRITE SO BARE WITH ME!!!!

-Rachel's pov-

We finally got home. We walked in. Cameron kissed me hard. I kissed back with the same amount of power. He pushed me up aginst the wall. His hand was on the small of my back. He slowly trailed them down to my ass. He pulled away. He grabbed my hand and led me upstairs. He oppend our bedroom door. We entered then he shut it. He came back over to me and kissed me. He kissed down my neck then up to my ear. "Jump", he whispered. I jumped up and wrapped my legs around him. He held on to my butt. He kissed me hard. He laied me on the bed. "Cameron before we go any farther go put a condom on I would actually like to fit in my wedding dress", I. whispered. He chuckeled and went to the bathroom. He came back out. " now where were we",he smiled. He came over to me and we started to make out. He put his hands up my shirt. He traced them down where the him was. He pulled off my shirt and threw it on the ground. I pulled off his shirt. He then slipped my pants off I did the same. Then went out under garments. He layed me on the bed not breaking the kiss. He inserted himself in me. (IM GONNA PUKE WRITING THIS GOS THIS IS RATED R)

"Damn it Rachel you are so sexy", Cameron said. I couldn't say anything. He finally pulled away and laied next to me. I got up and got some underwear on. I put on a sports bra and shorts. I threw some boxers art cam he was just smirking at me. He slipped them on and got under the covers. I joined him. He was kissing my neck trying to find my sweet spot. He finally found it and started sucking on it. "Cameron",I moaned. He. Sucked on it some more then he pulled away. I snuggled into his chest. Till I fell onto a deep sleep.

-Cameron's pov-

Damn that was great. I could fuck hwer 10x harder. I'm so so so so so so glad she said yes. We will be married and will just be great. I looked down and Rachel was asleep. Her soft steady breathes filled the air. I finally fell asleep with my love, my sunshine, and my everything in my arms.

-Rachel's pov-

I woke up to the smell of bacon and pancakes. I looked over and Cameron wasn't there. I got upa and went down stairs. I walked into the kitchen I'm there stood my wounderdul soon to be husband. I went up and hugged him from behind. "well good morning babe',he said. "Good morning", I yawned. He turned around and gave me a soft kiss on the lips. I then heard a knock at the door. "Oh yah Taylor was comminggover to help plan the party for tonight", Cameron said. I smiled and went and opened the door to see Taylor and Nash. "Hey guys", I said. " man you look beat Rachel did you get some last night",Taylor said. "Haha very funny", I said.Nash ran in and hugged Cameron. " sorry I looked rough",I said. "Well I mean you were up getting fucked so you know", Taylor laughed. I slapped her arm. We then went to the dinning room and ate.