chapter 21

~Cameron's PoV ~
"Hey babe", Rachel said hugging me we were at our new house. "Hey",I said. I heard glass break. "What was that Cameron",Rachel said. She looked scared out of her mind. "I'm here nothings gonna happen". I got up to check it out. No one was there I looked around one last time. "Nothings there babe",I said walking back to the living room. Rachel was gone. I saw her tied to a chair with tape on her mouth. "Don't move or she is dead",the man said. He walked over to her slowly. He took the tape off . "Don't say a word my dear",he said. Tears were going down her face. He started to kiss her. That crossed the line. I started to go to him. But he stopped me. He held a knife to my throat. He pulled me over to a chair he tied me up to it. He then walked over to Rachel. He took out his knife. He slit her cheek. She screamed. "Cameron"! "I tried to get loose". He slit her throat. "RACHEL",I screamed. "DON'T YOU FUCKING TOUCH HER AGAIN I WILL BEAT THE SHOT OUT OF YOU",I screamed. He cut her again. He pulled out a gun and shot her in the head. Then he shot his self. I struggled to get out of my chair but i couldn't. There Rachel was dead on the floor. "RACHEL, RACHEL NO ",I screamed.
~ Rachel's POV ~

I woke up to Cameron screaming. I shook him but he kept screaming. His parents came in. "He wont stop screaming",I said. They rushed over and shook him. "Cameron",his dad said. His dad left he came back with a bucket of water. He poured it on Cameron. Cameron shot up. He looked around. He grabbed me and hugged me.

~Cameron's POV ~

I shot up straight in my bed. Water was dripping off me. It was just a dream. I hugged Rachel tight. My parents went to get some towels. "It was just a dream Cameron your ok",Rachel said. I didn't say anything Rachel got up and went to my closet. She pulled out a shirt. Then she went to my dresser and pulled out some sweatpants and boxers. "Come on lets get you in the shower",she said. I got off the bed and followed her to the bathroom. I took off my clothes and got in. Rachel didn't come in to long after. I washed her hair. Then I just held her in my arms. "I don't know what I would do if I ever lost you",I whispered. "What happens cam",she asked. "We were at our house we herd something break I went to go see what it was no one was there I came back in and you were gone",I started. "Then I saw you tied up in a chair the man told me he would kill you if i wasn't quite or if i moved, then he kissed you, I went to attack him but he put a nice to my throat", I was about to cry but I held it in. "He then took me and tied me up, he slowly cut you on your cheek then your throat, he then shoot you and also shot his self, you fell to the floor, I was screaming your name but i couldn't do anything I didn't protect me it was all my fault",I said. "Cameron it is not realI'm ok I'm right here I love you",Rachel said. I kissed her "I love you too.