Part 1

Seokjin liked Jimin.

He didn't like a lot of people. In fact, he hated everybody. But Jimin. Seokjin actually liked Jimin a lot. Probably more than he should allow himself to be.

How the two met was kinda funny.

Seokjin had always been a rebel. Living alone with his grandma who was the only one who was there for him when everybody, even his own parents had abandoned him. He grew him with so much love surrounding him but that was only coming from the only one source which was his grandmother.

Most people were bad. We all were living in a dangerous and bad place. At least, from where he was coming from. Maybe that was how Seokjin had trained himself to be strong and to not take shit from anybody at all. So, of course, no one really wanted to mess with Kim Seokjin. He was a pretty face but his character and personality were shit. Well yeah. That was what everybody was thinking of him but fuck that. He didn't give two fucks about it. They can talk whatever shit for all they care about.

That was why people were really shocked when they found out that Seokjin was friends with Park Jimin. It always left them dumbfounded and made them talk whenever they saw the two hanging out together, ice cream in each hand, walking alongside each other, talking and giggling as they were going to the park at the Central lake in their town.

"Jimin-ah" Seokjin said in a cute tone as he bit a small piece of his ice cream. "Delicious?" He grinned brightly looking at the soft black hair boy in his long striped light blue shirt. Jimin's soft black hair was such a contrast when standing next to Seokjin who has such bright blonde hair on him. Seokjin was too bored one time when Jimin was out of town and he had no one to hang out with. He was too free and he wanted to try something new so well let's try bleaching his hair.

Anyways, when the two were together, they always attracted eyes from people, even though they didn't really know who they were.

Jimin hummed in agreement as he reached his ice cream out to his friend

"Wanna try mine?"

Seokjin was always fast on his feet. He always did things on impulse and he never had the patience in the world. He was always one who talks fast and walks fast and eats fast. Halfway into their walk, he had already finished his ice cream while Jimin was still not even halfway down his ice cream yey.

Seokjin smiled brightly at the request and had the biggest grin on his face as he energetically yelled: "Can I?"

------