Part 2

That was two years ago.

Things kinda got complicated when Seokjin and Jimin turned 19 and they slept together.

"Is this okay?" Jimin hovered on top of Seokjin's tiny body as he started to slowly thrust himself in. Seokjin on the other hand, gasped for air as he felt Jimin's length poking in and filling him painfully good.

Jin managed to nod his head weakly, signaling to Jimin that he was ready and Jimin began to fasten his pace.

It happened during one summer when they were just freshly out of high school. The heat was crazy but the sexual tension that was up around that time was eating them alive. They both could feel it- how much each of them was craving for each other's skin and body. They had never talked about it but it happened when their hands came into a quick contact and Jin swore that he felt a spark of electricity bolting through his body. Jin was quick to pull his hand away, and things suddenly began to look super weird and strange because small contact like this was nothing compared to how they normally were. But they weren't sure this time as they both were wearing little clothes in the heat of the summer, sitting next to each other in a peaceful and quiet house as Jimin's hand was going up angling Seokjin to look at him. They weren't looking at each other ironically, as they both were too busy staring at each other's lips and then Jimin went in and closed the distance between the two of them, tasting the sweetness of summer with the most beautiful person he had ever known.

"Can I go faster?" Jin had nodded, hands clenched into the sheet he found nearby as Jimin started thrusting in faster and deeper and with strengths. He felt so sensitive he wanted to cry. He felt how hard his nipples were and he was being very careful to not letting it make contact with Jimin's body until it finally did and Jimin didn't stop his biting and sucking on those hardened full-bloom nipple buds. And Jin had started crying halfway into it because he felt too overwhelmed and too sensitive at the sensations and Jimin had stopped all his actions immediately, worried he was hurting his friend.

First-time sex actually didn't hurt at all when you did it with the right person and that person was someone that you love and adore.

But Jin obviously didn't know that the aftermath could be so bitter and painful when that same person started avoiding you the next day.

--

Jin woke up to an empty bed and he didn't see Jimin at all for a couple of days. It wasn't surprising considering what they had done together. Things would tend to get awkward and they would be avoiding each other. Because Jin had been feeling like that too. He just couldn't stop the butterfly in his stomach every time he thought about how Jimin's lips kissing him or how he was thrusting his length into him. Jin couldn't calm down but after a couple of days passed and seeing no show up from Jimin, Jin started to feel another feeling- anxiety.

What happened? Did he do something wrong? Did he perhaps upset Jimin in any way?

Questions flooded inside his mind so when a week passed without hanging out with his friend, Jin went to find Jimin at his home. But he didn't expect to run into Jimin on the way of his walk. Jin also didn't expect to feel so painfully inside when he saw his friend, the one that he adored so much, was holding hands with another girl.

***