Part 4

"Hey hey, look who's here" Taehyung smirked to his friends, calling the attention from Hoseok and Jungkook who were standing beside him. His tone and his face were mocking as he watched the now pink hair boy walk into the changing room.

Seokjin changed his hair to a pink color when the 2nd year of college started. But he still couldn't change the broken relationship between him and Jimin.

Despite him and Jimin going to the same university, he rarely found himself running to Jimin. After all, he was in Arts while Jimin was in engineering. It was okay. That hurt less too.

"Fuck! look at your ass baby. Wanna fuck again?" Taehyung grabbed Seokjin's wrist pulling him close as he touched playfully around Seokjin's bottom area. Jin had just finished his swim so he was still in his tight boxers. "Get your fucking hands off me, you fucker" Jin wasn't weak so he broke himself free easily and pushed Taehyung to the lockers. "Energetic as always" Taehyung grinned as he watched the round beautiful ass walking away from him.

"You're fucking drooling, man!" Jungkook screeched, looking almost disgusted and at the same time speechless at his friend. Taehyung, on the other hand, felt unbothered by it as he bragged to his friends

"He's fucking hot, dude. I fucked him once and I just couldn't stop thinking about him. He's crazy! Want to fuck him again"

"Well you did showed us the picture" Hoseok chimed in, raising one of his eyebrows indulging Taehyung who still had his stupid smirk grin on his face.

"Yeah and did you see the fine ass-"

The sudden movement hit Taehyung's too fast as someone was yanking him and pushing him harshly to the locker once again. Except for this time, the force was so strong, it erupted a loud noise inside the room.

"D-DUDE!" Jungkook and Hoseok got up, feeling too caught off guard by what was happening. Taehyung looked confusedly at the strong and veiny hands grabbing his collars.

"Stop bothering him," The voice said coldly and serious. "He's not interested"

"Yah, Park Jimin, calm down" Jimin's friend immediately jumped on his friend's side. He seemed also very concerned at the rage of his friend he was seeing right now.

"Don't bother him ever again. Do I make myself clear, alright? I'll make your life a fucking misery if you messed with him again" Jimin showed no sign of letting go and instead he grabbed the collars tighter and Taehyung admitted it to himself that he felt almost pissed himself.

Jimin. The sophomore in Bangtan University. He was a quiet guy and no one had really ever seen his smile. He's good at his studies and never broke any rules but he was seen as cold and distant by a lot of people at school and so not many people could just walk up and approach him.

"His photo," Jimin said, fist still clutching onto Taehyung's shirt. "Kim Seokjin's photo. Delete it" Taehyung didn't even wait for Jimin to say twice before he took out his phone and opened up the photo of Seokjin bending from the back view, on his four, his beautiful plump ass perking up on the phone screen. Jimin breathed in trying to calm himself down. "H-Here! I-I deleted it! So let me go!"

***