Part 3

"Jimin"

"Oh, Seokjin. Hi"

Jin could feel the sudden awkwardness and strangeness between them. Jin had never once felt something like that with Jimin. They were always on good terms with each other but this time, it felt uncomfortable and almost suffocating.

Jin looked at Jimin butthurt as Jimin didn't once look back at him, as if he was trying to avoid seeing the painful expression on Seokjin's face. Jin swore it would hurt less if Jimin didn't show any sign of grieving and longing for him but it still sting so bad.

After a few moments passed, with his hands still holding hers, Jimin faked a smile as he looked up to Seokjin and said "Meet Yuji. My girlfriend"

Jin walked back home crying the whole way to his home.

---

"Jimin, can we talk?" Jin felt his heart sank when Jimin opened the door and acted like he didn't want to see his face. "Your mom let me in. She said I could find you in your room"

Jimin didn't answer. He was cold and distant and Jin started to question everything about himself and especially about the part where he would come here and he would open his heart to Jimin.

"I-I wanna know what went wrong between us. We- were so good. And then we just... " Jin's voice cracked and it began to tremble. He breathed in trying to suck in back his tears from dropping. "I-I want us to go back to the way we were. I missed you, Jimin"

Jin's voice was so low and he sounded so small. He looked so desperate waiting for Jimin to say something. But the boy just looked at him with a blankly unreadable expression and he said nothing for a whole minute.

"We can't Seokjin. Things were weird between us"

"No Jimin. Please. I know you feel it too. We-" Jin paused, not feeling exactly confident about what he was about to say next.

"We like each other, Jimin-ah. And I know you-"

"Stop it, please. We don't like each other that way, Seokjin"

"No Jimin, please listen. That night when we-"

"Alright, enough! Stop"

The loud voice echoed in the quiet and tense room. The atmosphere felt so toxic and Jin felt like the air was sucking out of his throat. "Don't talk about that night. I don't wanna talk about it"

Jin felt like someone was continuously stabbing and stomping on him. He felt pain and his throat suddenly felt too dry. He felt wetness bloomed at the corner of his eyes. He wasn't ready for this shit to hurt so bad to this extreme point.

"Are you saying you regret it?" Jin voiced. He felt lumps stuck inside his throat yet he continued "Are you saying what we did was a mistake?"

"It was a temporary feeling, Seokjin-ah. We were confused. We were just too horny at that moment and it just happened. I'm sure you didn't want it that way either."

"No Jimin I wanted it. I didn't know I wanted it until we did it. I love you!" Jin just wanted to scream when Jimin cowardly avoided his eyes once again. "I'm sorry" Jimin said as he looked to the ground. "You need to go"