Belle...

PREVIOUSLY ON "UWU- A BELLE DELPHINE FAN FICTION"-

*My mind was racing like a Ferrari. Why was she here? What did she want? WHY ME? Every question was like a fly zig zagging quickly across my brain. Just as I was finally able to talk, she grabbed my arm. I was silent.
"Come on.." she said, dragging me upstairs..*

Still in complete awe, I allowed her to pull me upstairs. It seemed as though she knew every nook and cranny of my house. She turned, without me or her saying a word, and yanked me into my room.
"So.. did you expect me to arrive here uninvited like this?" She whispered. Her voice was soft and gentle like honey but held power like an untamed beast.
"N-no," I stuttered. "I didn't. Not at all."
Belle looked around my room, observing every object in it with precise detail. After looking at almost everything, she grabbed my framed autographed photo of Willne.
"Wow.." she whispered. "You know Will too?"
"Of course!" I said quickly. "I love his channel!"
She frowned, clearly not pleased by this.
"More than mine??" She questioned.
"Of course not!" I said. It was true, Belle's account was my one reason to carry on living. I wouldn't be able to live without her.

Me and her sat in awkward silence for a good 30 seconds before she spoke.
"Not gonna lie y/n, I think you're really cute..". Her beautiful pink hair feared gently behind her ear, her cute lips perfect and soft. She was so amazing. I knew exactly what I wanted to do. I wanted to kiss her, more than anything. However, she clearly wanted a whole lot more. "I know I've only known you for a while, but I feel so attached to you. It's like this was meant to happen. You and me were meant for each other. I want to date you y/n. I'm so sorry if I'm being upfront or absurd," she smiled, her eyelashes fluttering like sweet butterfly's in the summer sun. "I-I would love that.." I answered, grinning from ear to ear. I felt stupid. I know that I only knew her for around an hour. But I just felt so deeply attached to her that I couldn't put down the offer. Tenderly, I brushed a stand of her hair behind her lovely little ear. She stared into my eyes, and pulled me closer, until our lips were brushing..

OK BUT THIS IS A JOKE. IM NOT BEING SERIOUS AT ALL 🤣

THANK YOU SO MUCH FOR THE COMMENTS ON MA PAST POST. IF YOU WANT MORE, PLEASE GIVE THIS STORY A VOTE AND FOLLOW ME ON MY INSTAGRAM (@Xxlilygladding2006xX) THANKS GUYSSS 💓