Decisions

It was late at night. Too late. Like, by that I mean the hotel clock next to me read 2:36am. Except, I just couldn't sleep. In the end, I simply gave up and picked up my phone, happy to see that my strange new friend had texted me not too long ago. Judging by her persona, I guess she didn't sleep well either. I quickly swiped the message to reply. In all honesty, talking to Sam was pretty fun. She seemed chill (despite the fact her overly suicidal humour told me otherwise) and had the same sleeping pattern as me (barely functional). We sat for a while, chatting. I mean, what the hell else were we meant to do? It's half two in the fucking morning. I hadn't thought of Belle for a while. I wasn't even sure if I still felt for her. She had brushed me away like dirt. So, why did I even think about her? In my opinion, it was about time I put myself out there. Plus, Sam wasn't too bad was she? I mean, we had been talking for a month now and I really couldn't tell her feelings towards me. She made flirty jokes and things of that sort, but she also treated me as just a friend.
Holy shit.
I liked her.
Oh shit.
But.. I was in London. I was trying to find Belle. Had I really come all this way for nothing? I had spent the first day in London looking for her to no avail. And now I didn't even really want to see her anymore?
News flash. Y/n is a massive fucking twat.
I sat there miserably before even noticing the message that had flashed up on the screen.
"Heyyy y/n. So, this is very awkward for me."...

SIKE YOU GUYS GET NO MORE RN

ALSO, NO CHARACTERS ARE BASED ON REAL PPL K.

K BYEEEE