Contenplating Life part 2

No ones POV.
They all arrived at the campfire and sat there in silence. Until Jake finally stood up and started to speak.

Jake: We can't keep putting this aside what happened with the Seductive Rose isn't Bryan's fault!

Mario: It isn't huh what kinda idiot takes a sword from a stranger?!

Jake: He's not a idiot pretty much none of us knew what the other kids looked like and the way they were described it seemed like it could have been one of the kids!

Bri: Stop Fighting! Fighting won't help anything!

Jake: But everyone still treats Bryan like trash he made a mistake all of us here have!

Mario: Yeah but he literally Killed you Jake wth is wrong with your mind!

Kay: Mario that's enough just drop it please....

Mario: Bu-

Kay & Bri: No Buts!

Jake: I'm just trying to say that... wel-

Bryan: *Stands up with tears rolling down his face* Jakey... just stop I made a mistake and I need to face the consequences. I'm fine...

*Bryan flys away*

*Bryan flys away*

Bri: B-Bryan wait...

Xylo: I think it's best we leave him alone for now....

Kay: Are you okay Jake?

Jake: Y-yeah I'm fine......

Kay: If Bryan is not back by morning we will start a search party... It's getting late everyone head off to bed if need be we will continue this conversation tomorrow night.

Everyone: Okay...

Bryans POV.

I just need to be alone for a little while... huh?
*I walk over and find a shiny small object in the sand, it looks like a razor*

Self Harm alert

I take the blade and run it over my wrists, as blood slowly drips down. I decide to run it over my arms a few more times until I just couldn't stop it got almost half way up my arm until I stopped.

All clear peeps ;3

I slip on a jacket hoping that they don't find it to weird.. Until I start feeling dizzy in the head. All I can remember before being swallowed by darkness was the moon shining above...

~~The next day~~

Jakes POV

I'm starting to get worried Bryan hasn't came back yet. I woke up early to look around the camp but I haven't seen him any were.. I just arrived back at my cabin when I hear a knock at my door. I open the door to see Bri, Kay, Xylo and surprisingly Mario. He was most likely just forced by Kay but still. I knew why they were here so I told them we don't have to search the camp I looked around it earlier. So we planned on who would go we're
Me and Bri will search the water. Kay and Mario will search the land and Xylo will search places like the Nether etc.

<Half a Day later>;3

It's been a while and Bri needed to rest so we stopped on a small island not to far from the camp. I felt Bri violently patting my shoulder I turn around to see red and something shiny and what looked like to be a person....

Jake: D-do you think that's Bryan??
Bri: It could be should we check or get the others??
Jake; I'll quickly go get the others since there most likely back by now. Stay here and make sure what ever that is doesn't leave.
Bri: Okay!

Kay's POV.

We've been waiting about 20 minutes for Bri and Jake and there still not back yet I'm really worried... and I can tell the others are to. We hear screaming and see Jake running towards us. We all hop up until we notice Bri isn't with him.

Kay: Jake were is Bri?!
Jake: Calm down she's fine we just found something and we think you guys should see it....
Mario: Well what are we waiting for let's go!

No ones POV.

They rush down the beach some taking boats some flying. Once they arrive Bri leads them to what they think is a body and what they found.. Was something they could never un see....
It was...The most cutest little animal they ever saw!!!

Jk jk jk XD butttttt cliffhanger heheh also Sorry for the gore stuff I forgot that I was gonna add that to the story heh😅 But still I hope you enjoyed this and what did they find?? Did they find Bryan?? Or is it a new visitor that could ruin there life and or save it....

Midnight Bandit signing out Bye my peeps ;3