Therapy and Help?

~~What happened last chapter..~~
They rush down the beach some taking boats some flying. Once they arrive Bri leads them to what they think is a body and what they found.. Was something they could never un see....

~~This chapter~~

They see Bryan laying there slowly bleeding out with slits pretty much half way up his arm. Bri and Jakey had tears streaming down there face, Mario actually looked kinda worried he walked up to him and checked his pulse thankfully he's alive. He sighs in relief and orders Bri and Xylo to take him back to the camp. While him and the others talk about what we should do next...

Jake- Why do you care all of a sudden?!? Your the main reason why he's doing this?! You just couldn't let him live down one mistake!!!

Mario- Look!! I had a reason to be upset but I'm trying to help him now! So cut the crap Jake!

Kay- Guys stop fighting, fighting isn't important right now what is important is how are we gonna help Bryan....

Jake- I-I might have a idea... But we will have to talk to Aphrodite...

Mario- What! Are you insane she is not gonna talk to us I don't even think she can!

Kay-Jake's right... She's the only one that can probably help Bryan right now... The only other thing I can think of is the Oracle but that will make Bryan more scared then we'll helped....

Jake-Lets just get going before they think something happened to us....

They all agreed to leave and they head back to the camp......

Mario's Pov.

I-I can't believe I almost drove Bryan into suicide...... Ugh why do I care any ways he's just a attention seeking gay freak! (Please don't take this line to seriously it's just for the story I know Mario wouldn't actually say that)But.... I can't help but worry for him, I really hope he's okay.... Once we arrive back at camp we see Bri trying to heal him and Xylo trying to pull her back before she faints from using to much energy. I was about to walk over to him before Jake rushed over first and stayed by his side something about that made my blood boil but I ignored it and went up to Kay and started asking her how we're gonna get in contact with Aphrodite....

Bryan's Pov.

I hear voices but I can't find them.... I can't tell who they are there faded yet loud. But one voice I can hear more clearly then the others it sounded kinda like Mario, it sounded like he said how are we gonna get in contact with Aphrodite... Wait Aphrodite! No no no I can't let my mother see me like this.... what I've become who I'm with.... She never excepted me for who I was she always favored Bri.... She found out one day that I like guys cause I was dating one but I can't remember what there name was, but it began with a M they were so nice and kind I never wanted to loose him but little did I know that what this demigod was, would change how I saw them... But I can't remember much more but we ended it after I saw him kill someone he tried to explain but I couldn't deal with it... I ran home and my mother looked angry and disappointed.... Since then she always looks down on me,not just because I'm gay but because she thinks I helped him kill that person.....But Bri never knew... Mother acted all nice to me when she was there but when she was gone my life was a living hell....But I just pretend I'm fine, I don't wanna bother anyone with my problems.

Bri's Pov.

Xylo had to pull me back to stop me from using to much energy... As soon as he did the others came in and Jake rushed to Bryan's side while Mario looked kinda angry or jealous... I'm probably just over thinking I hear Mario and Kay bring up our mother. I was curious so I went over and joined the conversation, they planned on trying to get in contact with my mother to help Bryan with his depression and maybe take him away from the camp for a while to clear his mind, etc. I agreed that, that would be a great idea since the both of them got along quite well until we heard a gasp come from Jake we turned around to see Bryan sitting up with tears streaming down his face and him looking down at his arms... I rush over to him and hug him trying to comfort him, he hugged back yet flinched a little in pain so I let go. He started to wimpier and mumble things I can barely hear, the only things  that stuck out was ****** don't **t m***e*, *h* h**** m*...... I was confused and told everyone to give us some space and I ask him to repeat what he said, he shakes his head no and slowly wipes away his tears and tries to get up I push him back down lightly and told him to tell me what he said... He sighed in defeat and said that mother hated him, he told me everything she did to him what she called him.. I was furious, I hugged him one last time and told him to go to sleep..

Bri's mind....

I couldn't believe what mother had done to him, why though there has to be more of a reason behind this I need to ask Bryan what else happened tomorrow....

I told the others to head back to there cabins and that I would stay here tonight to look after Bryan they all agreed, but Mario stayed behind he looked back at Bryan and I swore I saw a faint blush on his cheeks before he walked out looking as if he would burst into tears.... I look back at Bryan before grabbing a chair and setting beside the bed and slowly drifting off to sleep still thinking about why mother would hurt Bryan...

Hiya peeps how ya been sorry this took so long to come out I've been quite busy 😅 Do you guys like the new possible ship?? Will it be greater then Brakey??? XD byee everyone!

Midnight Bandit signing out ✒️🖤💜🖤