A talk with Bryan

Bri's Pov.

I wake up and see Jake sitting beside Bryan slowly running his fingers through Bryan's hair. A small smile crept onto my face, I hear the front door open and see Kay,Mario, and Xylo come in with Breakfast for all of us. I pull Kay and Mario aside and I can tell Xylo and Jake we're confused but let it slide. I tell them that it probably isn't the best idea to get my mother involved, they were confused but listened anyway. I head back over with my plate in one hand and Bryan's in the other, I sit back in my chair handing Bryan the food he slowly sits up wincing in pain every once in a while, me and Jake help him up and we all sit by Bryan eating. Every once in a while I would catch Mario staring at Bryan with guilt in his eyes. I stand up and walk over to Mario tapping his shoulder, I asked him could we speak outside the others gave me confused looks but Mario hesitated and nodded, I made sure to close the door behind us and move far away enough so that no one could hear.

M- "So what did you need Bri?"

Bri- "Why where you looking at Bryan like that don't think I haven't noticed Mario..."

M-"I-I don't know what your talking about... I haven't been looking at Bryan."

Bri-"Are you sure about that, the other night when everyone left you stayed back staring at Bryan as if on the verge of tears, earlier that day you stared at Bryan sympathetically yet blushing, when Jake rushed over to Bryan you stared at both of them mainly giving Jake a death glare, then right before I brought you out here you was staring at Bryan.. so care to explain or are we just gonna play this dumb game...?"

M-"I-I uh well... why does it mater to you if I was staring at Bryan huh..?!?" *He says turning away with a slight blush on his face*

Bri-"It matters cause Kay is my friend and Bryan is my brother... I don't want either of them getting hurt Mario.... Kay loves you and I don't want her hurt and Bryan is happy with Jake... You have hurt Bryan in the past and I-I just don't trust you near him..., you've hated him over something he couldn't control,and now you love him?!??! That just doesn't make since and I don't wanna hurt him more..., I'm heading back in now come in when your ready..."
~~Bri walks back inside~~

Mario's Pov.
I sit down on the ground thinking about what Bri said, she's right though I've hurt Bryan so much.. over something he couldn't control... He would never like me back... I hear the door open and Kay say beside me she grabbed my hand.

Kay-"What's wrong Mario..? You've been out here for a while.."

M-"It's nothing Kay just enjoying the quiet that's all...."

Kay-"Are you sure you seem so down..."

M-"I'm sure Kay I would never lie to you especially after everything that has happened..."

Kay-"Mario.... are you still pressuring your self over Bryan... He's fine now and where gonna get him help, from the things he said him doing what he did wasn't just because of what you did he apparently has been hurt before and I think Bri knows something about it..."

M-"Maybe she does but it's their business..."

Kay-"At a time like this keeping secrets is not needed, and if she wants to keep secrets then how do we know if anything she says is true?!? What if she just doesn't want us to get there mom cause she did something wrong or maybe something will happen to her if we do?!? Can we even trust them anymore..?!? Bryan has obviously been lying an-"
*Kay was cut short my Mario hugging her and placing a hand over her mouth they stay like that for a few minutes, until Kay calmed down apologizing for what had happened and they head back inside to the rest*

Bryan's Pov.

I sit there eating as Jake and Xylo made small talk, and Kay sat there eating silently until Bri walked in looking like she was mad or upset, as soon as she came in Kay gave her a certain look that could kill, as she walked outside to Mario. Bri asked if she could speak with me alone, but before she could even finish they were already getting up and heading towards some chairs in the corner as she slowly helped me up and taking me to the back room which actually looks like a therapist office, I already knew why she was bringing me hear it was to talk about what happens with our mother, I honestly regretted telling her this she looked at me with sympathetic yet angry eyes...
~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~
Oiii mate XD anyhow hope ya liked this trashy chapter so sorry it took so long to get this chapter out I just took kinda a break and spent time with some friends and family in all this chaos... but... that's past the point, new drama is occurring and Mario might do some stupid stuff -_- but anyways hope you enjoyed it!
Midnight Bandit signing out! 🖤🔪🖤✒️🖋🖤