Mother......

Bryan's Pov.

I look at Bri, ready to hear her yell at me for not telling her this sooner, but I just see worry in her eyes I look down as she sits next to me and grips my shoulder and hugs me.

Bri- "Bryan.... please tell me who was this person why did they do this...."

Bryan- "Well.... I'll tell you how it all started..."

*Flash back*

I was wondering in the woods playing with some of the animals till I saw some one laying on the ground being attacked by a bear.... I led the bear away from the person but once I got back the person was gone but they left a blood trail I followed the trail to find this person laying against a tree trying to bandage himself up... I walk up to him and ask him for his name as I get on my knees to bandage him up he flinched a little and told me his name was *****... But after that incident we got closer I hung out with them everyday we were close, after about a year or two we started dating.... He was so sweet and kind, until he started acting off his aura wasn't the same but I didn't think of it as much, then one day I decided to follow him, We came across a weird old cabin which reeked of old blood it was over grown and well hidden, he entered the building I hesitated but followed him inside.... And let's just say I saw some not so forgiving things he-he looked completely different.... psychotic... *Tears star streaming down Bryan's face as Bri holds him.* Bryan you can stop there if you want I can tell it's to much for you right now.... O-ok we should probably head back out to the others... *Bri helps me up as we walked out the room, she sat be back down on the bed just as Mario and Kay walked back in and Jake and Xylo came back over and started some casual conversations until-*
~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~

SCREEE I AINT DEAD YET BOISS! Anyhow so sorryyyyyyy for not uploading I have been busy with other stuff also I have a new account where I will be posting ship related books MidnightSky76 is that account I will be re doing my Oz book over there and will be making other books as well! I will be continuing this book here for now! And there will be more updates soon!
Midnight Bandit is signing out BYE YOU BEANS!
💜🖤🖤💜🖤💜🔪🔪