2

Jungkook hated this. It's only been half an hour.

He was bored out of his mind. There was nothing to do. No one to talk to. Well, he could talk to Satan, but it seemed like the older wasn't a fan of that idea.

Jungkook was inspecting the decorations and furniture around the entrance of the mansion. It was somewhat interesting. Better than sitting around doing nothing, he supposed.

Satan watched Jungkook from the stairs. Jungkook knew he was standing there, but he didn't look at him. A loud sigh erupted from the man on the stairs.

"Fucking hell, are you going to inspect my house the whole time you're here?" He rolled his eyes dramatically.

"Nothing else to do." Jungkook shot back with a frown and a pout. He gave people attitude like there was no tomorrow, but he didn't like it when he received it back. People were supposed to love him.

"You are not to enter my bedroom." He ordered with a hard stare.

Jungkook quirked a brow. Interesting.

"Why not?" Jungkook hummed, facing him completely.

"Because it's my house. I'm allowing you to stay here. You will do what I say so long as you expect me to keep you from your fate of marrying some rich bitch." Satan spat.

"Where is your room?" Jungkook ignored him, eyes moving to look up at the stairs the man was standing on. He figured his room was upstairs.

He said nothing in reply and instead left Jungkook alone. Jungkook sighed. Temptation creeped up inside him and eventually consumed him whole. He soon found himself in front of a door that he assumed led to a bedroom. He started to turn the knob.

He was suddenly yanked back, and he yelped.

"Fucking kid. Do I need to put a damn leash on you for you to obey?" The man snarled. Jungkook bit his lower lip without realizing. The older man's glare faltered a bit when he sensed what the boy was thinking.

"Is your name actually Satan?" Jungkook asked nonchalantly, pulling himself away from the man.

"It's what I go by."

"So it's not your name, then."

"Not originally."

"So what's your original name?" Jungkook questioned.

The man blinked. "You barge in and start acting like a little bitch, refuse to leave my house, and do the one thing I told you not to do all in half an hour. Do you really think I'm gonna tell you that?"

"Just making conversation." Jungkook shrugged with an innocent smile.

The man huffed with a dramatic eye roll. For a while it seemed like he wasn't going to say anything at all. Then, he spoke.

"I was named Yoongi." Satan- or Yoongi- replied.

Jungkook snorted, "What kind of name is that? I can see why you changed it."

Jungkook regretted those words the second they left his mouth. He slowly looked up, his scared brown eyes meeting the fiery ones right in front of him. Yoongi's breathing picked up, and his fists started to curl. His right hand was twitching, like he was forcing himself not to move it.

"A-Are you going to hit me?" Jungkook whispered, eyeing the twitching hand.

Yoongi said nothing. He kept glowering at the boy until Jungkook had subconsciously backed himself up against Yoongi's bedroom door in fear. Yoongi had stayed in the same place, but the look he was giving Jungkook was terrifying enough to make him cower.

"You're staying outside." Yoongi decided, reaching forward and tightly gripping Jungkook's forearm. Jungkook squeaked in surprise and his eyes widened in fear.

"B-But it's dark out!" Jungkook whined. "Plus, what if my people find me and drag me back?"

"Not my problem." Yoongi shrugged, pulling the boy along with him. Jungkook stumbled on the stairs, tugging back on Yoongi to try to get him to stop walking.

"No, I'm sorry! You're name isn't that stupid, I'm just used to insulting people who annoy me!" Jungkook insisted.

Yoongi stopped so abruptly that Jungkook collided with the side of his torso. They stood in the center of the entrance of the mansion.

"I annoy you?" Yoongi questioned, slowly turning his head to stare at the young prince. Jungkook gulped.

"Um..."

Yoongi laughed, surprising the younger. There was no humor to it though, it sounded insincere. Although his mouth had smiled when he laughed, his eyes were still full of pure rage.

"I allow you to stay here, despite the fact you're an ungrateful and brazen brat, and somehow that makes me annoying?" Yoongi asked through gritted teeth, the grip on Jungkook's arm tightening as he spoke.

Jungkook pursed his lips and started shaking. Not with fear, but with anger. He had reached his breaking point, once again. Yoongi noticed this and rolled his eyes, bracing himself.

"Fine! Throw me outside where it's dark and scary, where wolves and bears can rip me apart if they wanted to! Where my father's troops will be searching for me and will probably find me, and then make me get married to that slut! Do it, throw me out! Going through all of that is better than staying here with someone as horrible as you! I don't care if you agreed to let me stay here, you're still evil and heartless. I regret coming here more than anything I've ever done in my twenty-two years of life!" Jungkook shouted dramatically.

Yoongi blinked, "Alright, I was planning on doing that anyway. No need to tell me twice."

And with that, Jungkook gasped when he was pushed outside, crying out in pain when his hands scraped against the broken pieces of stone in front of the door. He flinched when the door to the mansion slammed shut behind him, and the large locks clicked.

Tears pricked the prince's eyes, whimpering to himself quietly as pain shot up through his knees and hands. He looked down and saw blood dripping from his palms. He hissed and tried to wipe them off on his pants.

Just then, the loudest crack of thunder he'd ever heard sounded above him.

"You've gotta be kidding me." He whispered, more tears flowing down his face.

Hardly a few seconds later, his tears were mixed with heavy raindrops. They were so hard and fast that they actually felt like they were pelting him through his shirt. He curled up into a ball and cried. There was nothing around him he could use to shelter himself from the thunderstorm.

Lightning streaked across the sky whilst booming claps of thunder accompanied it.

Jungkook had never heard or seen anything like it. Where he lived, these kind of thunderstorms were unheard of. They had storms, sure, but they were never so violent and terrifying.

He cried until there were no tears left. The rain clouds, however, never seemed to run out of water.

It wasn't long before he found himself shaking uncontrollably from the freezing cold of his completely soaked clothes, shoes and body. The breeze that brushed by wasn't helping either. Not once in his life had he been this miserable. He ducked his head once again and just waited.

For what, he didn't know. A bear to devour him, or a troop to spot him and drag him away. Just anything, anything to get him out of this hell on earth.

His tears started up again when nothing came to take him away.

YEET-