"Absolutely not." Yoongi sneered.

"Yes." Jungkook whined. "I'll annoy you all night if you don't! I need to cuddle something to fall asleep."

A pillow was shoved in front of his face. Then he heard a muffled, "Cuddle that then, fucking brat."

Brat? He wants a brat, he'll get a brat.

"This pillow is cold!" Jungkook complained, tossing it over the side of the bed. Yoongi growled and turned to face him.

"You just don't quit, do you?" He asked coldly.

"No. Cuddle me now." Jungkook whined even louder, purposely hurting the male's ears. Yoongi rolled his red eyes in annoyance.

"No fucking way will I ever-"

Before he could finish rejecting the prince, he felt the male slip between in arms and press against his body. The boy hummed contentedly as his head lay on top of Yoongi's chest.

"For such a mean person, you're very warm." Jungkook commented quietly, snuggling his face further into the man's shirt. He really liked being warm, especially after that catastrophe with the cold rain.

"What do you think you're-"

"I'm making you cuddle me. I got what I wanted. You wanted me to sleep, right? Well this is how I fall asleep. If you keep talking I won't be able to sleep either." Jungkook interrupted with a grin. Satan was pissed.

Maybe the kid was smarter than he thought.

"Now I can sleep." Jungkook hummed, his hand curling into the man's shirt.

Yoongi pushed the kid away. Maybe a little too harshly.

"OW!" Jungkook cried out. He held his head from where it hit the nightstand whilst he fell off Yoongi's bed. His lip wobbled and tears built up in his eyes.

"M-Meanie." Jungkook whispered, a few tears sliding down his cheeks.

"Ugh, are you crying again?"

"Of course I am! You nearly split my head open!" Jungkook snapped, sniffling after.

"Get up."

"Why?" Jungkook huffed, rubbing the pained spot on his head. He whimpered quietly at the sharp feeling. Luckily, he didn't feel any blood.

"Do you want to stay in my bed or not?"

"I'm not sure I want to after that." Jungkook retorted, curling up in a ball where he sat on the floor.

"Suit yourself. Get out." Yoongi deadpanned.

Jungkook scrambled to his feet and hopped onto the bed. Yoongi rolled his eyes. Jungkook curled up in the warm sheets and sighed. "I-It's cold on the floor."

The man said nothing. Jungkook risked a glance. In the pale moonlight shining through the partially open curtain, he could see the man was staring at the ceiling. His eyes weren't glowing red anymore. Like he was calmed down.

"Do you ever get lonely here, Mister Satan?" Jungkook questioned. The man blinked, but he didn't look at the prince. For a while it seemed like he'd leave the question unanswered.

Then he finally replied with, "Yes."

"Really?" Jungkook leaned closer. "I've always been lonely too."

No response.

"I mean sure, I had my parents and servants. But no friends. No one I wanted to keep me company." Jungkook sighed. Then he scrunched up his nose, " 'specially not that snobby girl I was to wed."

"So I take it you don't like women."

"W-What? What makes you think that?" Jungkook stammered, turning to the male with wide doe eyes.

"You get utterly repulsed by the thought of being engaged to an apparently attractive woman. On top of that, you're attracted to me." Satan shrugged. Jungkook's mouth fell open.

How did he know that?!

"You're quite obvious. Don't need to be a detective to figure that one out." He muttered. Jungkook was in shock.

"Did you ever have any friends?" Jungkook changed the subject, laying on his back again, staring at the ceiling.

"No."

"How come?"

"Take a guess."

"Oh, because you're Satan...right, that was a stupid question." Jungkook bit his lip and shut his eyes in embarrassment. "How old are you?"

"Dunno."

"Oh."

Jungkook wasn't exactly the best conversation maker. He had basically accepted the fact that this was going absolutely nowhere. Not only that, but he was making his own head hurt even more just from hearing his own voice. Now he was starting to realize why Satan was so annoyed by him. He's so annoying that he's starting to annoy himself!

"I'm sorry. For everything. Thank you for giving me so many chances even though I've done nothing to deserve it." Jungkook said quietly.

"That's not true."

"Huh?" Jungkook looked at him.

"You got me a whiskey." Yoongi replied.

Jungkook giggled shyly, "Yeah. But I'm still sorry."

"I know."

Jungkook quieted down after that. He looked at the man. He could barely see the red in his eyes anymore. He smiled and suddenly got a shiver.

He decided he had nothing to lose anymore and slowly moved himself up to the side of Satan himself once again. He cautiously rested his head on his chest like it had been before. He waited to be pushed away again.

He had to bite back a squeal when he felt no harsh shove. He smiled and snuggled up to the man even more, enjoying his warmth.

He didn't notice that Yoongi's eyes were open. Nor did he notice they were looking right at Jungkook. And he definitely didn't notice that they were a soft hue of brown instead of fiery red.

"You know, you aren't as bad as you're made out to be." Jungkook whispered, followed by a yawn.

And with that, he finally got to fall asleep in the man's arms.

Lol I like this bye