3

After hours of crying and shaking, it seems his prayers had been answered. Just not in the way he wanted them to be.

The door to the mansion unlocked.

He turned around weakly and expected to see the pale man standing there, with a warm drink and towel or something. In his dreams.

Instead, he saw nothing. He had heard the door unlock, but it was closed. Jungkook may be a spoiled brat, but that didn't make him stupid. A frown dug into his features when realization hit him.

That bastard. He was silently allowing Jungkook to re enter his house. However, he didn't invite Jungkook in. He was waiting for Jungkook to come crawling back, a bawling mess and apologizing numerous times. He wanted Jungkook to come to him, not the other way around.

Jungkook had given him plenty of chances to redeem himself, and Yoongi did the same to Jungkook. Looks like they were both too stubborn to handle each other.

Jungkook huffed and crossed his arms brattily, turning away from the door. No way would he do exactly what that evil man wanted him to do. He couldn't give in so easily.

Right after he told himself that, the rain came crashing down harder than it ever did before. Thunder grew even louder and lightning shot across the sky. Jungkook flinched and huddled into a ball even further.

No way was he going back to Satan. Not a chance.

~~~~

Yeah, that didn't last long.

So here he was, head bowed, on his knees in front of the seated male. He desperately wanted to wipe that smug smirk off the man's face, but realized he would need to be on his best behavior if he wanted even the slightest chance that this man would agree to help him again after all he's put him through.

"I'm shocked." Yoongi feigned surprise, grasping his chest. Jungkook glared at the floor.

"Please, Mister Satan." Jungkook pleaded. "I know I've caused you so much trouble already, but I'm kind of unstable at the moment. I swear I'm not always like this. Please give me another chance. I'll do anything to not marry her."

Yoongi leaned back and pretended to be deep in thought. "But, I thought getting eaten alive or marrying the slut would be better than staying here?"

"I didn't mean that." Jungkook replied truthfully, hanging his head lower. "I say things I don't mean when I'm angry. Everyone does."

"I'll let you stay." Yoongi stated. Jungkook's head whipped up.

"Really?" Jungkook's eyes were practically bulging out of their sockets.

"Sure, pretty boy." Yoongi nodded, leaning back completely in his chair, not saying anything else.

Jungkook tried to ignore how much he blushed at the nickname. He stammered and tried to wrap his head around this. There's no way he'd just agree so easily.

"Now be a good little boy and get me a whiskey." Yoongi smirked. Jungkook's jaw dropped.

"I'm sorry?" Jungkook raised his brows and leaned forward.

"Get me a whiskey." Yoongi repeated. He examined Jungkook's confused expression for a few moments before his lips curled up into a small smile. "What, you thought I would just let you stay here for nothing in exchange?"

"B-But..." Jungkook pouted, sinking down completely onto the floor. Why did he think it would be that easy? Then his eyes widened in fear, "Am I going to be a sex slave?!"

"No."

Jungkook felt a huge weight lifted off his chest. However, he wasn't exactly a happy camper about being ordered around like one of his servants. He frowned and looked up at the pale man.